I would really love some friends (Ireland and UK)

Options
Hey.

I'm nearly into my third week of dieting and am getting a little bored now. Quite lonesome not having anybody (that's interested) to talk with about calories, weigh-ins, exercise, calories, food, metabolism, did I mention calories?

I don't really have that much to lose and am supposedly already a good weight for my height, but I don't look good starkers and want to lose another 7lb to feel more comfortable in myself and for that swimsuit I want to wear on holiday this year. Don't want to have to do the crab walk around the pool to avoid people seeing my bum.

It's already been great popping onto the boards and seeing some amazing success stories - really inspirational! I've already learned loads from one thread about "starvation mode" and having a "free" day to keep the metabolism active. Who knew?!

Anyway, I live in Co. Offaly slap bang in the middle of Ireland, I'm 40 this year and would love a few friends to talk with about losing weight and the like.

x

Replies

• psychogogogirl
    Options
    Hey Festherstick,I'm from the UK too.. Look me up. Xx
  • kristopherfisher
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to look me up too x
  • gee3675
    gee3675 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi
    I am in the Uk also.
    Please feel free to add me. I am half way through my
    second week. I have a lot to lose though.
    The more support the better.

Good luck.

14268203.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Hiya im from ireland I added u :-)
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    Hi, just added you! If anyone else would like more friends feel free to add me!
  • Mandz1984
    Mandz1984 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm in Dublin and I log on every day. Feel free to add me if you'd like! Always nice to have local friends. :)
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    helloooooow Im from the UKs favourite city Hull :-P Ive bee using this 3 weeks but my laptop decided to die along with my passwords and emails to long into things like this so ive made a new account lol. whooo good luck ) keep ya chin up dont waste no smiles :)
  • Bubdog1
    Bubdog1 Posts: 72
    Options
    If you are interested in friends across the pond, send me a friend request. I'm older and fatter than you, but having support is helpful, regardless of age, size or locale!
  • jswayze67
    jswayze67 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm in NE Scotland and have way more than you to lose but feel free to add me anyway lol x
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm on the border of Offaly and Westmeath. I'll add you now :)
  • swobbles
    Options
    I'm in Dublin, it would definitely be good to have some local friend on here. Feel free to add me. Best of luck!