I'm new, could do with friends my goal weight loss is 90lb

Options
Hi everyone I'm new, could do with some friends especially ones that want to lose a lot of weight. I want to lose 90lb! I have completely changed my lifestyle, I'm only drinking water now and lots of it and sticking to the diet goals set for me on here. Ive started taking long walks and exercising on my Xbox 360. I suffer really badly with depression but already since making this decision and changing things I'm a lot happier - and I know healthier.

Please add me if you would like to have or give support.

Replies

• sharrose
    Options
    I'd be happy to add you as a friend, I've got about 60 to lose, and it does help having a support team.:)
  • bigpukekochick
    Options
    Hi there, I also suffer from depression and I am finding that the exercise I am doing on my Wii fit is helping with that. I am from New Zealand and have a lot of weight to lose between 30/40kgs.

I would like too be your MFP buddy if you like.
  • Sandra82874
    Options
    I am also new to this and I only like about 70 more lbs but I will be your friend and buddy because I know that we all need some encouragement at times
  • 01ddm
    01ddm Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Your welcome to add me.
    I suffer from depression and currently take medication to help with feeling normal! I found that exercise also makes a bid difference to how I feel. Even my husband has noticed the difference.
    You will get there. Its really hard to break the bad thoughts. Don't be hard on yourself and just take things as they come. We are here - just send a message.
    Take care
    D
  • rware006
    Options
    Hey im right their with you i need 80 pounds so lets help each other!
  • giselakingsbury
    Options
    Hi, I am new too and would like to be your friend. I am determined to lose 50 pounds. I started just before Christmas and have lost 5 so far. I live in Canada and lately I had to curtail my walking. This morning it was -24C. My problem is that I have a husband who is skinny. For the last 40 years I have tried to fatten him up. It just slides off him and then sits on My hips. Bugger!
  • greatbranch
    greatbranch Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there-
    I am brand new to MFP as of yesterday. I want/need to lose about 100 pounds and really could use the support to do so! I have suffered from depression for most of my life (I'm 41 y.o.) and every day I work to keep the demon at bay! I would love to join you, so please add me if you wish! Best of luck and thanks!:flowerforyou: