What's for Dinner???

Options

Replies

• saritabandita
    saritabandita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Chicken tostada with avocado dressing... taken from Cooking Light Mag. Never made this before but it looks yummy!
  • pratod
    pratod Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Making wild rice burgers! Seriously the most delicious food ever and roughly 300 cals!
  • olee67
    olee67 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Tipia, garlic asparagus, and brown rice.
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    McCormick garlic lime chicken fajitas without the orange juice and lots of stir-fried veggies on top!
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    crock pot beef stew
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm having a Mediterranean Salmon Salad from Panera with a piece of baguette

Salmon with Mandarin oranges, lettuce, feta cheese and vinaigrette. Yummy!
  • tjpipes
    tjpipes Posts: 65
    Options
    Having a Pork Loin, cooked in the rotisserie with a Salad.
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I had a smoked mackerel risotto, because although I'm trying to be healthy I had such a carb craving that I had to find some way to get some lovely creamy carbs without all the calories!! x
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    salmon baked with spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes w/sundried tomato dressing served over basmati rice. and a banana mango smoothie :)
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I kind created a lunch/dinner. I put instant potatoes in the bottom of a 13x9 pan and added steamed broccoli and hamburger crumbles topped with cream of chicken! It was soooo good!
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Salsa chicken with steamed broccoli and carrots and a nice big salad.
  • lowlevelrebel
    lowlevelrebel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The store was all out of the boxed kind so I pulled on my big girl pants and decided to try making falafel from scratch. Wish me luck. If you don't hear from me in a few hours- send take-out.
  • mail704m
    mail704m Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Apple, bacon, parmesan stuffed pork loin roast, homemade pesto pasta salad and a mixed baby greens salad with strawberries, pecans and balsamic dressing... :) About 900kCals and 40g/50g/80g (Fat/Protein/Carbs)
  • MelanieBee85
    Options
    Roasted Brussels Sprots Oven Fried Chicken and rice....
  • Alytology
    Options
    Some smashed red beans (no added fat, so they are not the typical re-fried bean) and some rice steamed with the red bean broth.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    One of my fids enjoying tonight's dinner of crockpot chili made with ground beef and northern beans-yum!!

IMAG0166-1-1.jpg
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    pork chops, applesauce, mac & cheese and a salad :-)
  • 2012loseit
    2012loseit Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mango Chicken with rice and veggies!!
  • Selyan
    Selyan Posts: 51
    Options
    Fusilli bolognese made with Quorn.
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I had Paella - Rice, Chicken thighs, Chorizo, peppers, onions, tomatoes, peas, stock.

Was yummy.

Do you have a simple 'how to' recipe for Paella, i love it but im under the dillusion thats its hard to make? Thanks