Go To Fast Food

Options
So I know that there are times when lack of time may make us go eat fast food.
What is your favorite low calorie fast food?
I'm trying to come up with a list of my go to fast food so I am prepared in this kind of situation.
Thanks!

Replies

• kristenn1989
    kristenn1989 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Subway. They have decent options and you can get nutritional information at all locations so you can choose wisely. Though, a word to the wise, never ever do their ranch sauce. SO bad for you.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    i rarely go to fast food, but wendy's chili is pretty great. and chicken nuggets aren't too terrible either.
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'll get a salad or a wrap if I need to eat fast food! Never fries and pop and I try to stay away from breaded chicken/bacon/etc. Subway is great and makes it easy to make healthy choices!
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Quizno's is another place that has a list of foods with calorie content. Though at my closest one, it's not displayed, you have to ask for the list.
  • lmburi
    lmburi Posts: 22
    Options
    Totally Subway. I also like Panera, because they have tons of options, all of their nutrition info, and it's high quality ingredients. Also, with Chipotle, if you choose wisely, you can definitely get filling, healthy food.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Carl's Jr I get either their Charbroiled BBQ chicken sandwich with the bun it is only 390cals and tasts great or as a lettuce wrap for 180cals, that leaves room for a salad or something else to go with it. OR the Gaucamole Turkey Burger lettuce wrap for 280cals. Or of course subway. Also Panda Express has some great low cal options.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Wendy's small chili is 210 calories. It's soooo good too!
  • Mrsairforce
    Options
    Chipotle! I always get a bowl or a salad and now they have brown rice!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Subway. They have decent options and you can get nutritional information at all locations so you can choose wisely. Though, a word to the wise, never ever do their ranch sauce. SO bad for you.

Never do their bread either, 2500mg of sodium minimum. I've avoided them for awhile.

I just don't do fast food. if I do, a grilled chicken sandwich of some sort, no fries.
  • Nikkiray32
    Options
    Subway ( if I need a quick dinner) Usually veggie delite or black forrest ham. I love subway because it allows me to add my pickles and peppers.
    McDonalds- Salads, yogurt parfait
    Usually those are the only fast food places I will go to on treat day.
  • kittybitz79
    Options
    Subway - Grilled chicken wrap
    Mc Donalds - South western grilled chicken salad hold the dressing
  • ciulka
    ciulka Posts: 2
    Options
    I like chicken yakisobi at EDO japan with no sauce!
  • ciulka
    ciulka Posts: 2
    Options
    I like chicken yakisobi at EDO japan with no sauce!
  • TeeRaceFisher
    TeeRaceFisher Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    if I don't snack too much, I can handle a happy meal once in a while- I love Wendy's baked potatoes too. :)
  • carrief_ufl
    Options
    Close to fast food...pick 2 from Panera Bread...yum!
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is not bad if you order it "Fresco style." There are several not-to-bad burgers out there. I usually just punch in whatever restaurant I'm at and check what's low cal before ordering.
  • xMedullaOblongatax
    Options
    Subway, Panera Bread, and a local grocery store that sells sushi! :D
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Chipotle! I always get a bowl or a salad and now they have brown rice!

This!!!

But get it without the cheese and sour cream! And definitely stay away from the chips, even though they are mega good.
  • Chowder_17
    Chowder_17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Chipotle salads and Subway (yeah, I know about the sodium content). Worse case scenario, salads are decent at McDonalds.
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Jack in the Box's chicken fajita pita! Well-seasoned chicken, grilled onions and peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, and just enough cheese to taste it on a whole wheat pita. Only 318 calories!!! In fact, now I am craving one :-)
    More tasty than any chicken sammy I have had anywhere else with less "bun" calories to deal with. Enjoy!