5'4" what is your goal?

Options
13»

Replies

• soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    My goal is 135. Been stuck in the 150-155 range for 6 months now.
  • ve022
    ve022 Posts: 21
    Options
    Just from seeing the weights on here... I am bigger than most our height.... I weigh 263.... in order to not depress or stop... I have a pant size in mind.... I want to wear a size 16 or 18..... I was that size back in HS.... so I figure it is a healthier size...
  • calorieann
    Options
    I think your goal should not be all about a certain weight. It has to do with how old you are and how you carry the lbs. I don't think you can go back to your weight you were in your 20"s when you are in your 60's.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    My goal is 140. That is what I was before I had kids. I looked and felt healthiest at that weight. At that weight I was able to wear size 6 to 8.
  • BRFMcKay
    BRFMcKay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'4", too. My heaviest was 161 lbs. My first goal is 130 lbs, which is what I weighed in high school. The second goal is 120 lbs. I think if you want lean muscle, 130-140 lbs is a great place to start.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I have been around 127 for most of my adult life (with the exception of pregnancies and my "mystery" gain to 142 in 2010).

These days I hover around there, and I'm happy as long as I don't get back into the 130s. I like to maintain 18-20% body fat.

blessings.
  • runfoodierun
    runfoodierun Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    to get within a healthy bmi, my first goal is 145. and frankly, if i do this.....I WiLL BE in HOG heaven! then we will go from there....
  • SKHaz1
    SKHaz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 130, but my more realistic goal is 140. My body frame probably wouldnt be able to go any lower than that.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I've got a goal size/measurements. I'm targeting 8-10. I have a "target" of 160, but its about looks and size for me more than scale. I am 5'4.5."

My goal measurements are:
    37-38/27-28/38-40. I tend towards somewhere between a busty pear and an hourglass, and I have muscular thighs and arms -- so I know those won't get skinny. I think any smaller and I'd look far too skinny. I have no desire to wear a size 4 or even 6.

Of course it may turn out a little differently, but when I was approximately 20-25 pounds heavier than my target, I wore a size 12, my waist was ~29 and I was just starting to see quad definition. So based on that it seems like a pretty reasonable goal.

Hopefully my muffin top comes off first. :)
  • mysticwonder
    Options
    I'm 5'4. First goal is 130 and I'll see how I feel when I make it. I'm sure I'll be happy with that.
  • kristyann86
    kristyann86 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    current goal is 127.8. i am 142.4 as of this morning. when i get to 127, i'm gonna evaluate myself and see if i wanna go down to 120 (my first original goal weight when starting mfp). once i was in the healthy bmi range i updated my profile and decided to up my current goal weight
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    125 lb, because it's nicely in the middle of the 110-147 range!