whats the one move in 30 day shred that kills you everytime?

Options
For me its the chair squats with chest flies on level 2 (and I haven't even made it to level 3!). I can never do every single one. I've been doing level 2 for 3 days now.

Replies

• BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    For me it is the side lunges and anterior raises in level 1 of all things! By that time I am tired and my arms don't want to lift anymore hahaha.
  • averysbo
    Options
    I love jillian super fast results. What kills me is the pushups and i had an operation on my knee 8 weeks ago so i have to adjust and limit. I alternate the workouts and throw in her no trouble zones. I do a lot of yelling at the tv lol
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    For me it is the side lunges and anterior raises in level 1 of all things! By that time I am tired and my arms don't want to lift anymore hahaha.

That is the 2nd hardest move for me!! I didn't even master it before I moved to level 2! its so hard
  • sae1316
    sae1316 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I did 30 Day Shred in October and I hated the side lunges with the shoulder raises and I am now doing Ripped in 30 and she has us doing them again! Ughhhhh:sad: Oh, well, I'm moving up to the next level tomorrow so hopefully they'll be history :smile:
  • GouletB
    GouletB Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    The jumping lunges! Every time I have to switch to regular ones about half way through.
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    pushups
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    The push ups
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Level 1: Side lunges with anterior raises (I could never do them all, even when the rest of level 1 got easy for me)
    Level 2: Chair squats with the arm raises

Haven't started level 3 yet but hopefully there won't be anything like those two moves! My arms simply cannot take it!
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The planks from Level 2 - the move was so hard on my shoulder. I would wake up with a stiff back to the point that I could barely move. I had to focus on doing Level 1 and 3 only. I am currently doing Ripped in 30 and will start Level 2 this week and I see that there are some plank excercises. Oh well, hope that my endurance has improved. We will see! :-)
  • axnesshj
    axnesshj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Level One: The jumping jacks and then jump rope circuit- that kills my calves. I have never completed it successfully and I have done level one 18 times... I am doing the challenge now and am finishing level one- my day 10 is tomorrow. I can not give info on Level 2 and 3 , but I'm sure it will be even more challenging.
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Definitely the side lunges....their a killer...which is all the more reason I need to do them!!!
  • JollyJane13
    JollyJane13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    The squats are killing me! I swear every day that Jillian will kill me...

Ps My thighs are on fire.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Level 1: Side lunges with anterior raises

Haven't started level 3 yet but hopefully there won't be anything like those two moves! My arms simply cannot take it!

This is me exactly.
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Pushing play on the dvd.

But seriously, any of the front shoulder raises. However I have been told that is not a natural movement so most people find anterior deltoid muscle work harder than lateral or posterior so I feel better!
  • m_nicole29
    Options
    Level 1: Side lunges with anterior raises (I could never do them all, even when the rest of level 1 got easy for me)

^ what she said!! ^
  • melbaby925
    Options
    The stupid push ups!

But the side lunges with the arm raises is tough too. I'm starting level 2 this week, so I'm sure there'll be a ...challenge....there too!
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    The jumping jacks, jump rope, jumping jacks, and then jump rope. Can't last. Working on it though and each time I do it there is an improvement!

Also push up - I can't even do one. =(
  • wallacam194
    Options

me too!!!

the jump rope makes my calves burn and the bicycle crunches i used to hate, but i just mastered them the other day. i start day 10 tomorrow so im still in level one. ughh!
  • Celiamariec
    Options
    Jumping jacks!! I feel like my boobs take a major beating. Also, the side lunges with arm lifts. I feel like my arms are going to fall off by that stage. :sad:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    The side lunges with the arm lifts...I always think my arms are going to fall off. I can't manage to do the bicycle crunches worth a crap either...Idk why I just like can't figure it out, lmao