whats the one move in 30 day shred that kills you everytime?

Options

Replies

• mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I hated the whole level 2 because I hate plank. Its one of my resolutions to work on that this year and maybe when I do the 30 day again in July I'll be better at it.

Bicycle crunches probably are the worst or the plank with the knee lifts because my big fat belly gets in the way lol.
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    the jumping plank in level2 and then she jumps right into another exercise...I seriously cant breath
  • Dickersondiva
    Dickersondiva Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Definitely the push ups in level 1! And ya know what kills me? As soon as you get started doing pushups, she starts holding a conversation. It always makes me feel like she is forgetting we are on the floor sweating and farting!!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Level 3 I hate the Sumo squat hops ( think that is what they are called, where you point your toes outwards and squat down and do hops), my quads are on fire!
    Love all the push up stuff in 30 Day Shred, especially the walk out push ups. Funny thing is when I first started Level 1 I couldn't finish them doing the regular push ups on Day 1. So, stick with it and you will master them!
  • SusanMarie7777
    SusanMarie7777 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    For me, the push ups!!! I have very little strength in my arms so I struggle with these. Working on getting some muscle, hopefully that will help!
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I know I'm totally going to butcher the spelling but those dam anterior lunges? I hate them I can barely lift my arms by that time.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    honestly my hardest part is in level one when we do the squats and have to keep the weights at 90 degree angle with out eyes and come up and list over the head. It makes my arms burn. Everything else is okay. The push-ups do get me a bit, I try and push out twelve then switch to girly push-ups.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    The side lunches with anterior raises and the bicycle crunches. I always huff, puff, and grunt during those.
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    For me it is the side lunges and anterior raises in level 1 of all things! By that time I am tired and my arms don't want to lift anymore hahaha.

Same for me
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You ladies made me giggle.

My worst is in Level one...very last set of abs when you're doing the bicycle curls or what ever the hell that evil woman calls them. The part where she says "I know you feel that knot in your stomach! Thats your body's way of telling you its changing!"
    I protest with, "No *****. Thats my hernia popping out of my guts!!!!" (I have a hernia about two inches below where by boobs should be.....lol 6" above bellybutton.)
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Level 1, squat with shoulder press kills me and its right at the start!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Pushing play on the dvd.

But seriously, any of the front shoulder raises. However I have been told that is not a natural movement so most people find anterior deltoid muscle work harder than lateral or posterior so I feel better!

LMFAO!!! I agree with the pushing play!!
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Level 1 - bicycle crunches. I just couldn't do them so just did normal crunches instead.
    Level 2 - I don't know what it's called, but the one where you have to lift the weights above your head while lifting 1 leg off the ground. KILLS my arms!
    Haven't started level 3 yet
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,928 Member
    Options
    push ups for sure! :cry: :bigsmile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Walking pushups......I always have to drop to my knees at some point.
  • averysbo
    Options
    Also any of the plyometrics or whatever they r they should be illegal and the one u hold the weights up then go on ure knees and up..jeez...just gotta keep swearing at her and think of the end result
  • Mergundy
    Options
    oh me too girl!
    that and the pendulum lunges with hammer curls
  • AMummysLife
    AMummysLife Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Push ups and plank movements.
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    For me it is the side lunges and anterior raises in level 1 of all things! By that time I am tired and my arms don't want to lift anymore hahaha.

THIS!! Also, I can't do the rockstar jump thingies in level 3, I just do jump jacks with weights instead...
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Push ups! Hate them!