Options
    Total rock star status!! Your amazing!
    Congratulations on your HUGE success

You are an inspiration to all of us.
    Thank you for sharing your story!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Congratulations on attaining a new outlook on life and a new focus! You are an inspirational man! Best of luck with the surgeries, I bet it'll feel great the first time you can exercise without the knee braces!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! Can you believe it????? You must be so excited! Congratulations to you!
  • daddysgirl052379
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You have done awsome. Idon't know you personaly, but I'm proud of you. Good luck with the skin removal surgery. I pray for you a fast recovery on your knee replacements as well. keep up the good work and keep us posted on your journey.
    Thanks
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:noway: :happy: :happy: :happy: :noway:
  • 1HappyRosie
    1HappyRosie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are awesome!!! Hope only the best for your surgeries and your healthy future.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, congrats.
  • mandy10980
    Options
    Absolutely amazing...you look fantastic keep up what your doing.
  • babebabeba
    Options
    Things I find amazing about you:

1) the fact that you had the courage to look towards getting a good quality of life back.
    2) the endurance you had in working through what must have been not inconsiderable pain with your knees to lose that much weight.
    3) that even without hitting your goal you have managed to lose more weight than you currently weigh. That is INCREDIBLE.
    4) how you inspire so many others! Over 10 pages in under 5 hours of being posted... And if this place is like other forums I have seen that probably means thousands of people have seen this and said, 'wow, I can maybe lose a little weight if that guy was such a trooper to lose that much!!'.
    5) how seriously badass you are at the gym there. Seriously, I can feel the intensity from here.
    6) despite losing more than anyone else I have ever met, you are still open to words of support from others... I knew a lady once who had lost over 150 pounds , she gained it all back... Then would not listen to a word of advice or support from anyone about how to alter her lifestyle, because she knew it all already. She was too proud to get the support she needed and that was her undoing. I don't think you will have that problem.

Years ago I lost over 35 pounds, I've gained about 8 of that back and that's why I joined here... Honestly, I Always had wanted to lose about another 10 pounds. You are making me feel not alone in the idea that the last 10 pounds are hardest!

Good luck, I really wish you well. Remember that life is a journey of many steps not an end goal.
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic. As you said, just keep putting one foot in front of the other. The best years of your life are ahead of you.
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    Very inspiring!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    congratulations, that's amazing!
    your arms and shoulders look great!

best wishes on your continued success :drinker:
  • amqpunk
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats on all you've accomplished. you are a true inspiration :)
  • recesq
    recesq Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Incredible man. Way to go. I thought I had it hard starting at 405lbs. Well, I did....but you had it a lot worse. What you have done is awe-inspiring and a rare achievement. What an inspiration. If you haven't already, we'd love for you to share how you did it.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Wow!..Awesome..Congrats!:happy:
  • Osu2k1
    Osu2k1 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Congratulations! What a journey for you! Keep up the great work!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your story is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing it with us. :flowerforyou:
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!! What a transformation! Very inspiring! Thanks for posting and good luck with your upcoming surgeries.
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Good job! 9 pounds is nothing compared to the 291 pounds you have successfully lost. Keep up the great work, it's already obvious it has paid off judging by the size of those muscles! You should be so proud of what you have accomplished for both you & your health :flowerforyou: I feel very inspired now. I can't make excuses anymore, especially since you have had a much harder journey than I have. Thank you for sharing this!
  • fivehamsters
    Options
    Congrats and you are looking great. Keep it up. =o}
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!