New!

Options
Hi,
I'm new here! I recently had a baby after about a 30 lb weight loss - as i gained weight (60 lbs by the end) I kept telling myself that it would come right off after i had him - well not so much. I had grand ideas of working out hard core (once i was able to) and breastfeeding and pumping as much as possible to help with weight loss - neither came about. I guess i didn't realize (him being my first baby) that once i had him finding the time and energy would be difficult. However, he is now about 8 months and i really want to take this weight off. I don't like the way i look and i really don't like that i don't fit into clothes in the 'normal' clothing section. I took a look at the success stories and they are so inspirational! I know i can do this, i just needed a way to track, a way to be accountable and people out there to support me and that i can support while we go on this journey together! :)

Replies

• kellbellblue
    Options
    HI there. I'm new here too! I also had a baby.....almost ten years ago! haha My daughter will be 10 next month. I lost weight, gained weight. and when I stepped on the scale last Wednesday I was 10lbs heavier than I was when I was in labor!! Its time. I'd love to give ya the support. It can be done.
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am sort of new on here myself- only been on 10 days. But I'd love to be friends with you on here. I am a mom as well, mom to 2 toddlers and its tricky finding the time/energy sometimes to exercise and stuff... but all the hard work is SOOOO worth it. I can not WAIT to get to my goal weight & I would love to help you get to yours!
  • Lindsay543
    Options
    Thank you so much! I look forward to it! :)