whats the one move in 30 day shred that kills you everytime?

Options
13»

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    For me it is the side lunges and anterior raises in level 1 of all things! By that time I am tired and my arms don't want to lift anymore hahaha.

Yes..^^^ this!
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Level 1: Jumping Jacks

Level 2: All the moves that includes jumping,
    and the V flies ugh!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    gotta be those darn push ups grrrr :sad:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Still on level one. Anterior raises with a side lunge! AGGH!
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Jumping Jacks- I really need to wear a pamper while doing them lol!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I love the side lunge thing, LOVE it, but then i really like weights rather than cardio. The only thing I really hate is the push ups, I have so little upper body strength that I'm still doing modified push ups in level 2. I hope I'll get there eventually.
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm only on level 1 but can I add my vote to the side lunges and anterior lifts - I hate them.
  • dutchjacky
    dutchjacky Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Level One: The jumping jacks and then jump rope circuit- that kills my calves. I have never completed it successfully and I have done level one 18 times... I am doing the challenge now and am finishing level one- my day 10 is tomorrow. I can not give info on Level 2 and 3 , but I'm sure it will be even more challenging.

This is me too, I cant breathe during them and this is the second time I am trying it I only lasted 3 days last time, this time I am gonna do the 30 days. Though reading this thred I am now dreading the other levels lol
  • bex1408
    bex1408 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    For me it is the side lunges and anterior raises in level 1 of all things! By that time I am tired and my arms don't want to lift anymore hahaha.

I haven't got to level two yet - but agree, this move KILLS me lol x
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    It's so silly, but pushups. I've been doing them for years (military and such), and no matter my weight or fitness level, I can never do more than 15 strong ones before I have to do the knee modification. Frustrating, especially during trying to do those spider pushup things!

I also have the same issue with the side lunges and arm raises!! My shoulders scream and my legs get all uncoordinated!
  • ncw89
    ncw89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've only done L1, but for me its the static lunges with weights. It just strains the back of my ankle to the point where I pulled the muscle and could barely walk (hence why I've only done L1!) I have to switch legs half way through and then just do the same on the second go round. And press up for 2nd worst - everyone's saying the side lunges with anterior raises but I really like them! :)
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Level 1: Side lunges with anterior raises (I could never do them all, even when the rest of level 1 got easy for me)
    Level 2: Chair squats with the arm raises

^ what she said!! ^

Ditto!
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Jumping Jacks! I'm a big chested girl so I have to wear two sports bras and they still go crazy! Definitely hate these the most.
  • Hopingforchange
    Options

This is the same for me! I am using 5 lb weights...thought about switching to 3 to see if I could do them all without stopping.
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    level 1 - the anterior raises!
    Level 2- i hate it all! lol! its my worse level!
    level 3 - i dont like the first round where you have to do the lower back exercises and i do not like mountain climbers!
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Rockstar jumps in level 3 right at the end, mountain climbs and side lunge with front raise!
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Level 1 - It's the very first strength move - I think it's press ups and then squats with weights. The press ups kill me, the squats kill me. Also the second and third abs move kill me too.
  • bethb4
    bethb4 Posts: 48
    Options
    That's mine as well. I despise that one! haha