to cadbury or not to cadbury?

Options
2»

Replies

• melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    So i did my workout and i have this wonderful cadbury cream egg sitting in front of me, i have 1100 calories left for today (including the calories i earned) and i cant eat the damn egg..... i feel so guilty just looking at it and sniffing the wrapper .... like realllllly guilty

so the question is .... do i eat it or not?

Of course you can eat the egg - you have 1100 calories left - it's ok!
    Whenever I find myself being "afraid" of certain foods I have to stop and remind myself how crazy that really is--it's no way to live.
    Remember - you're bigger than that egg. You can kick its *kitten*. Eat it, enjoy it, and move on.
    :drinker:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Run up & down the stairs whilst your'e eating it, but definately eat it - I have just had 1 piece of Terry's chocolate orange and it was bloody good LOL!!! Luckily my computer is 3 flights up stairs so i am up and down all night!

Yum..nothing better then chocolate and orange.
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    btw i don't know whether you know but they only have 170 calories in them! Much better than a normal chocolate bar!!
    I have had one every weekend for about 4 weeks! :laugh:

I :heart: them!!

Amanda :drinker:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    my cadbury cream egg says it has 180 calories...... weird
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I swear to god, for breakfast I had one the other day. (That sounds disgusting now, but it seemed like such a good idea at the time...)

Does it make it any better if I say I had it at 10am, then ate lunch at 11:30?
  • RunningRatty
    Options
    Ok guys this should make you smile.

I am originally from the UK and I grew up in Bournville which is where the original Cadbury factory is. I went to Bournville Junior and Infant school (age 5-11).

Many times you could smell the chocolate from the factory, sostrong and sweet. And then my grandparents worked at the factory in the 1940s, I lived with them a good while when I was at school. They used to get cheap chocolate from the employee factory shop where they sold seconds and chocolate mis shapes.....

I kinda grew up on Cadbury chocolate!

For Cadbury creme egg lovers take a look at the official website - it's fun!

http://www.cremeegg.co.uk/
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow! It's amazing the response these little cream-filled jewels got!

I love Cadbury chocolate, though I am a fruit and nut bar fan myself! :ohwell:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I agree tam... these little things are getting quite the attention.
    I'm not a fan of them either.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    OMG. I woke up this morning still thinking about this post! I had one of the mini eggs this am. :tongue: Can you say PMS?
  • RunningRatty
    Options
    :smile:
  • littlespoon
    littlespoon Posts: 165
    Options
    Ok guys this should make you smile.

I am originally from the UK and I grew up in Bournville which is where the original Cadbury factory is. I went to Bournville Junior and Infant school (age 5-11).

Many times you could smell the chocolate from the factory, sostrong and sweet. And then my grandparents worked at the factory in the 1940s, I lived with them a good while when I was at school. They used to get cheap chocolate from the employee factory shop where they sold seconds and chocolate mis shapes.....

I kinda grew up on Cadbury chocolate!

For Cadbury creme egg lovers take a look at the official website - it's fun!

http://www.cremeegg.co.uk/

Half of my family still live in Bournville - thats where my Dad is from and I went to Bournville School when I was 6-8 years old!!! My mum used to work at Cadbury's - and my Auntie still does!!!
  • RunningRatty
    Options
    WOW! It's a small world! :smooched:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I made a wrong turn in the drugstore yesterday. . .right into the half-off post Easter candy section. I actually almost ran to the end of the aisle. I swore when I ate mine (OK, my two) on Easter Sunday that that was the last one until next year. They have a mysterious power over me.