Shake Weight

Options
I got a Shake Weight as a gag gift because I always make fun of the commercials. But I'm wondering, do they really work? Does anyone have one and are seeing results?

Replies

• eveofabyss
    Options
    Actually, you'd be surprised. It looks silly, but it packs a wallop. I've been using one off and on for a year (should be more consistent...my fault) and every single work out rips my arms and shoulders apart. Only 6 minutes a workout, and I see the results instantly. It tones the entire arm, from forearm to shoulder, and...yeah, I can't recommend it enough. If we stick to the workout (3 times a week if not every single day) it seems like it would do wonders. Gets the heart rate speeding in no time and tones very well.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I love mine! Have you tried the new shake weight ab blaster? It takes some getting used too, but its amazing.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I love mine! Have you tried the new shake weight ab blaster? It takes some getting used too, but its amazing.

:laugh:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    If something looks dumb it probably is
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    shake weight is more effective if you use 2 at a time, one per hand.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Lift real weights you'll get better results.
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options

Kinky!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

Kinky!

yes, it does work out the kinks in my muscles.

i have 2 shake weights, one in black with gold accents and one in white with silver.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    There is only one way to see if it works. Try it and report back to us.
  • ThickNThunda
    ThickNThunda Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Okay, after using it for a week, I was quite surprised. If you do it for the recommended 6 minutes a day (which it kind of hard getting past 2 minutes), you feel a burn. Maybe, once you get past the jokes, it's actually a good product. I'm going to keep it up just to see where it leads me.
  • addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    If you could post a video or some pics of you using it that would be helpful. Also invite others to use it at the same time, again pics and vids necessary.
  • TeeRaceFisher
    TeeRaceFisher Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    it looks ridiculous, but if it works, whoo-hoo!!