BodyBugg ?!?!

Options
Ok everyone I really really want a bodybugg (the kind on biggest loser) well I found one on ebay..the whole set it is used, but they said only for 6 month after free trial ? Do you have to buy something else to go with the body bugg ?? I really have no idea how to use it. So if anyone has one or knows about it please tell me !!! Thanks so much :)

Replies

• BlueObsidian
    BlueObsidian Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    The BodyBugg requires a subscription to their website to use. You get the free trial, but then you have to pay to continue to use it. I just checked the current prices which are: $9.95 for month to month, $49.95 for 6 months or $79.95 for 12 months. I used to have one and loved it, but I ended up having to sell it because of the subscription costs.
  • MandeeSue
    MandeeSue Posts: 153
    Options
    Oh wow I had no idea that you had to have a subscription :( Is there any other kind of calorie counting device that doesn't require a subscription ?
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I had no idea that you had to have a subscription :( Is there any other kind of calorie counting device that doesn't require a subscription ?

I'm not sure about the fitbit, but you can sync it to MFP can't see anything on the site and it is ment to be the new best thing!
    http://www.fitbit.com/
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options

I'm not sure about the fitbit, but you can sync it to MFP can't see anything on the site and it is ment to be the new best thing!
    thee is a premium service but also a free account! and with the sync from MFP i am considering
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    At this point on the market for consumers there is no product more precise than bb in calorie counting.Immediately after that come the HRMs.FitBit is not reliable w/o a HR sensor.
  • jklovesmb
    Options
    I lost 75 lbs using the Bodybugg and would highly recomend it to anyone needing to lose a lot of weight. It's such a great tool to use for managing your calories. If you can find a way to pay the 10$ a month for the online subscription, I'd say do it! It's worth every penny.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options

thee is a premium service but also a free account! and with the sync from MFP i am considering

I have the fitbit and it does sync to MFP i love it too, but as somebody else said its nor a HRM. depends what you want it for . i like to monitor how active i am , i have an office job and have long suspected that i'm neither sedentry of fairly active , so for me its perfect.

good luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • MandeeSue
    Options
    I have never heard of a FitBit..what is it and do you have to have a monthly subscription for it ?
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    The FitBit is a way better deal! No subscription necessary, only a one-time purchase!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    you can use a bodybugg without the subscription if you google it :)
  • BlancaY
    Options
    Wow! I'm really liking the Fitbit! I like how it also tracks sleep!
  • MandeeSue
    Options
    So does the FitBit count your calories throughout the day like the GoWear or BodyBugg? I am doing P90X and MMA fighting so I need to have every movement tracked.