what are the chances

Options
to loose 15 pounds by sept 1st

? i am so down i lost 3 and gained 4 last week or so -- been trying to loose that last 10 pounds over a year

so hard to be motivated...

bah

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    It's absolutely doable. Don't focus on th big number-15. Focus on 5 lbs each month. Seems less overwhelming.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I've been on my "last 10" for 6 months now. I know how you feel about motivation...

15 pounds by Sept. 1 is doable - but it will take a lot of discipline on your end.

Good luck!!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Well thats like 5 pounds a month. It won't be easy because you don't have a lot to loose but its possible thats for sure. I'd say really make sure to stick to myfitness pal, try not to have any slip ups. I think exercise will be most important though, change it up as often as you can and do a lot of cardio, but strength train too. I think you can do it, but try not to focus too much on the scale, focus on how you feel and how your clothes fit. GOOD LUCK, you can do it, just don't give up! :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I've been on my "last 10" for 6 months now. I know how you feel about motivation...

15 pounds by Sept. 1 is doable - but it will take a lot of discipline on your end.

Good luck!!

I hear that! I've been working on my last 10 lbs since February :laugh:

I think it's possible, but honestly, since it's your "last 15" it will very likely take longer than that. I'm not trying to get you down, just being realistic. Just stick with it, do your best, and see where it takes you.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    This is what I've learned from prowling these message boards:
    :bigsmile:
    Change up & increase your exercise.
    Be sure you're eating as clean as you can.
    Eat at least some of your exercise calories.
    Drink gallons of water! :wink:
    Honestly log every bite.
    Stick with it & you'll be fine.
    :flowerforyou:
    Good luck!
  • lisamgould
    lisamgould Posts: 68
    Options
    Yeah, I agree with Georg...the last 10 are very hard...I am only trying to lose 16 and I am greatful for every pound I lose, I have increased my levels on cardio and change it up, do weight lifting and all the things Georg said and I have lost 1 lb a week the last two weeks and an inch on my waist and an inch on my hips...so hang it there, be disciplined and you can do it! However, even if you don't lose excactly 10 lbs your body will look great after two months on that type of program where you hardly have any weight to lose anyway.
  • melisay
    melisay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    6 months eh - sameboat but i am more like 1yr and a little over ---- so so frustrating .. thank you for the wonderful sport doing my best for sure

hgs

Good luck!!

I hear that! I've been working on my last 10 lbs since February :laugh:

I think it's possible, but honestly, since it's your "last 15" it will very likely take longer than that. I'm not trying to get you down, just being realistic. Just stick with it, do your best, and see where it takes you.