stupid boobs

Options
i have to wear two sports bras when i work out. i wish i had one decent one!!! any suggestions?

Replies

• mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Take pictures and show us.
    LOL Perv!!

I have no suggestions. I am a 48F and oh they are such a pain!! Granted, I was a 54G, but still...I need a cart just to carry these things around!! I have tried 2 bras, I have tried tape. Just keep plugging away and they will shrink along with everything else. Best wishes!!
  • runjenal
    runjenal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes. Academy Sports and Outdoors has an under wire sports bra. It is the mac daddy of them all and works wonders! Champion also has a version if you go to their website. Make sure you read the descriptions so that you see that it says under wire. I was MISERABLE running in two sports bras until I discovered the under wire extravaganza. It made all the difference in the world and put "the girls" up where they belong :).
  • GetFitWilliams
    GetFitWilliams Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    OMG girl I am in the same boat. Last night I went out and got a sports bra that was a size smaller than what I am. I worked out this morning and because it fit so snug, it held me pretty good.
  • PepperGirl1
    PepperGirl1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I wore two bras until I discovered the Champion Shape Scoop-Back Full-Figure Underwire Sports Bra. I am runner and this really supports me.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I normally wear 2 of them, but now my 2nd one seems to have disappeared...Dislike!
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    And I suddenly realise women have it a whole lot harder than we do in the workout sense haha!
  • maureencarrigan
    Options
    I bought one from a military website. Smashed me but held me together.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    This is the main reason I do not run at the gym, only at home. :laugh:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Yes. Academy Sports and Outdoors has an under wire sports bra. It is the mac daddy of them all and works wonders! Champion also has a version if you go to their website. Make sure you read the descriptions so that you see that it says under wire. I was MISERABLE running in two sports bras until I discovered the under wire extravaganza. It made all the difference in the world and put "the girls" up where they belong :).
    Good info! Thanks x
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I have a Lonsdale Long Bra top, great support but a little see-through, so I wear an LA Gear tank over it.
  • mksaffold
    Options
    ennell sports bras they are for those of us who are well endowed

I found it on a site called Linda The Bra Lady
    try it out, expensive, but so worth it!
    Good luck!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I understand.. I have to wear two pairs of underwear when I work out ;)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I have had good success with Freya and Shock Absorber. They are available on FigLeaves.com. (I am a 38G or so)
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    OMG girl I am in the same boat. Last night I went out and got a sports bra that was a size smaller than what I am. I worked out this morning and because it fit so snug, it held me pretty good.

That's what I do. Haha. Taking it off afterwards is a pain for me though. :P
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort.... Love this one... helps keep them in place without hurting or having to double up... Made running so much more enjoyable...
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    It depends on what size you are. I JUST finished an article this morning in Fitness Magazine (July/August issue) on finding the perfect high impact sports bra. Send me a PM and I'll let you know what it says about your size.
  • kmard81
    kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am a DDD and I wear a sports bra on top of a regular bra...yes its a pain in the *kitten* but it would be too painful to workout with just one.
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    This sports bra changed my life - the support is amazing (I'm a 36 dd) ! not only is this bra comfy but it also looks nice (no uniboob) with a shirt over it.

http://www.amazon.com/Champion-Womens-Powerback-Under-Sports/dp/B000OWDSQ2
  • langababy
    langababy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I wore two bras until I discovered the Champion Shape Scoop-Back Full-Figure Underwire Sports Bra. I am runner and this really supports me.

This. I got my Champion sports bras at Target for ~$12-15 each. I'm a 36 DD and it works for me.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options

Yep, this is what I do. I have 2 that are a size or two too small & that is the only thing that I've found that works. Can't wear under-wire as they always seem to dig into me as I bend. Have tried many different brands & styles to no avail. :grumble: