Breast??

Options
Help!! How do I make my boobies smaller?? What is a good exercise for reducing the size of your breast??

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    OMG...That was the first thing to go one me...and I didn't have anything to begin with.:noway:
    Im not sure if there is an exercise, but Im sure you will lose it there eventually!

Good Luck!
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    There's nothing you can do... it will just happen.
  • margotcarrier
    Options
    I would say Cardio is going to be the number one thing that will reduce your breast size. For me the first things to go are my tummy and my boobs. Be careful though, if you lose too much weight they will deflate and be saggy. I have a girlfriend who has yo-yoed all her life and she now refers to her boobs as tubesocks with clementines in the bottom. So be sure to suplement with upper body strength exercises to keep them up and perky. Best of luck!!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    , I am loseing mine too,:cry: I think that they will be long gone before my stomach is. :grumble:

I know you girls that have "alot" suffer in ways I can't even imagine, and I'm really sorry for you. So you can look forward to loseing a fair amount of the "girls" as you get closer to your goal. and depending on how much you have to lose, you might even get to go to a smaller bra size soon.
    keep working hard and it will happen for you.:happy:

as for the saggy, well depending on your age.... (they will!!!!) big or small there is no way to stop it. just wear a great bra and hold them up where they can help you and not hurt the neighbors.
  • jeffwyeg
    jeffwyeg Posts: 105
    Options
    , I am loseing mine too,:cry: I think that they will be long gone before my stomach is. :grumble:

Funny...it works the same way on guys :laugh:

Jeff @ YEG
  • dmcohee
    dmcohee Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I was actually hoping to find a way to stop losing them!!!! I think I lost mine so fast from doing so much upper body workouts. I started at a boxing gym in February and they were gone in no time :-( Very deflated :-( If anyone knows of a natural way to plump them all I'd love to hear your secrets!
  • junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    If there is some sort of miracle move that makes them smaller , fill me in. Haha.
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I was actually hoping to find a way to stop losing them!!!! I think I lost mine so fast from doing so much upper body workouts. I started at a boxing gym in February and they were gone in no time :-( Very deflated :-( If anyone knows of a natural way to plump them all I'd love to hear your secrets!

me too!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Before when I lost about 40-45 pounds I never ever lost my boobs. And I did want to! So I eventually had a breast reduction. And I gained my weight back and didn't gain any in my boobs. But now I am here losing weight again and still haven't lost any in them. Some people lose theirs quick and some don't lose any there at all. And by the way, mine were a 38 DDD.