Need some input please

Options
So this week I gained about 2lbs. for the last little while this is how my weigh ins have been looking:
I'll lose
gain back
lose
gain back
I didn't think I was doing that bad, but obviously I'm doing something wrong. This past week I killed it in exercising, most Ive ever pushed myself to do. And yes I had one bad day that I went over my calories quite a bit, but i didn't think that would be enough to be my downfall..
Another thing I noticed was when I first lost and then gained back the same it was my TOM. At this current weigh in it's my TOM again, could that maybe be all that it is?? If so then am I stuck in the funk of being about 170lbs?

I'm just at a loss right now, and have been working so hard that I'm getting really discouraged and I don't know what to think.. Any inputs would be helpful please.

Replies

• margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Just had a look at your diary. Try adding a sodium column. You are eating alot of processed foods. I think you may be suprised how high your sodium levels are. It's much easier to lose weight if you cook from fresh and avoid processed foods :flowerforyou:
  • BrieGoorts
    BrieGoorts Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    how do I add a sodium column?

nvm , haha figured it out :) thanks Ill give this a try
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other poster, there is a lot of processed food and a high amount of sodium. I also don't see any water logged. If you aren't drinking water and consuming all that sodium on top of all the exercising you are probably holding a large amount of water in your body. Try to go for cleaner foods, skinless chicken breast, steamed veggies, whole fruits, fish and make sure you are drinking enough water. It really will make a big difference. Good Luck to you!
  • BrieGoorts
    BrieGoorts Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I do drink water haha, I'm just not one for remembering to log it. So no worries on that one
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    there is ALOT of fast food and processed food in your diary. Sodium....and those regular sodas.