Newbee

Options
Hey everybody! I am new on the block as well! My co-worker told me about the website and I already love it! I had noooo idea how many unecessary calories I was taking in everyday... especially with fountain pop! If any one has any new healthy ideas for me please let me know!!:flowerforyou:

220277.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• coachkathy
    coachkathy Posts: 35
    Options
    WELCOME! :happy:

this is a great website for tracking your food intake & a real eye opener like you said.

let me know if you need any additional help with nutrition or fitness - click on my profile for my email.
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Welcome to the site! it is great. I started about 2 weeks ago and its definitely helping me out alot too, Its great to see what you are eating in a day. Good Luck!
  • lisamgould
    lisamgould Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome!! This site is great!! Lots of great info...read the first three topic with the pin next to them in general diet and weight loss tips...really very informative and helpful!! Good luck reaching your goals!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: