I'm starting this over !

Options
I had deleted my old MFP account because I had made unhealthy mistakes and I was tired of it staring me in the face. I'm trying this again with a clean slate and I hope this will time around will go a lot smoother and healthier! :happy:

Replies

• greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Clean slates are always nice welcome back AGAIN!! :bigsmile:
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    thank you ! :)
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!
    I fell off 'myfitnesspal' for a while.... But, I, too, am back on---starting today.
    Best of luck --:drinker:
  • amonkey794
    Options
    Welcome Back!
    I fell off 'myfitnesspal' for a while.... But, I, too, am back on---starting today.
    Best of luck --:drinker:

Thank you! :) good luck to ya!
  • mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Glad to have you back!
  • bearwithme041
    Options
    Welcome Back !! And I wish I could be wearing that swimsuit...it's cute :drinker:

6261264.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • amonkey794
    Options
    Welcome Back !! And I wish I could be wearing that swimsuit...it's cute :drinker:

6261264.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Haha thank you
  • Birdsong
    Birdsong Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Started over last week. One week down, aaaand....a BUNCH more to go! LOL!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I've decided I'm starting again too. I've been maintaining while actually not watching my cals very well or exercising. Just stress mainly. There is a big chance I'll be able to be in a video here in the next 3 months and I really want to work on 5.... maybe 10lbs. I'm at 130lbs now. I really want to firm up mainly so I realize that my weight might not change but my muscles will. ahhhhhh, why am I more freaked out by this now than I was when I originally started at 155lbs!?
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Feel free to add me if you want support!! Have been on here 40+ days strong!!! Everyone ROCKS here!! Best of luck!!
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck. Your picture is amazing you are stunning. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want some support. XX
  • bamaamy
    Options
    I started 5 days ago!! Good luck!!
    :smile:
  • Nunni3
    Nunni3 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi, I am new at this...Just started last week, but haven't done anything with it until this morning.

I need to loose weight, if I could lose 45lbs that would be great, but that isn't going to happen...I am just tired of feeling the way I do. I look back at old pictures and think...man I didn't look to bad then (I thought I was fat then). I want to get to a healthy weight and just take one day at a time.

When you sit at a desk all day, it is very hard to get any type of exercise in. Especially when it is 15 degrees like this morning. But my husband got me "Zumba" for the WII and going to try to do it consistently. As long as it gets me off the couch that is a good thing...

Thanks for listening....::drinker:
  • Jazmyn91
    Options
    I too have re-joined today.. I stopped looking at my account because I knew I wasn't eating healthy and exersizing. Welcome back and I wish you the best of luck!
  • amonkey794
    Options
    Hi, I am new at this...Just started last week, but haven't done anything with it until this morning.

I need to loose weight, if I could lose 45lbs that would be great, but that isn't going to happen...I am just tired of feeling the way I do. I look back at old pictures and think...man I didn't look to bad then (I thought I was fat then). I want to get to a healthy weight and just take one day at a time.

When you sit at a desk all day, it is very hard to get any type of exercise in. Especially when it is 15 degrees like this morning. But my husband got me "Zumba" for the WII and going to try to do it consistently. As long as it gets me off the couch that is a good thing...

Thanks for listening....::drinker:

45 lbs is definitely doable! Before today my previous loss was 61 lbs! You CAN do it
  • Nunni3
    Nunni3 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks and good luck to you also.