Does anyone else find this ridiculously easy?

Options
13»

Replies

• danajotx
    Options
    I love this app - really opened my eyes to what I have been doing to myself. I've been on it for 5 months. Great support and take advatage of some of the challenges. You'll meet some helpful friends.
  • thunderbolt37
    Options
    Yes, I can't believe it myself. I've always worked out so my biggest challenge has been on the nutrition side so this is perfect. I'm getting results and not changing much at all.
  • Tdnb00
    Tdnb00 Posts: 7
    Options
    yes, this has been relatively easy, compared with tracking my habits on paper or even Excel (or using that other pay-for website). the periodic "walls" hit during this process (esp during holidays) were stressful but otherwise, mfp has been extremely helpful.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Can't see the bar code scanner on my iphone. Weird?
  • dizzyblondegirlie
    Options
    good for you x
  • msessRN
    msessRN Posts: 16
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I am a nurse and trust me the inside of your body is thanking you for your efforts even if the scale is not right now!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    When you go to enter your food in your dairy.. right next to "search for food" is the barcode scanner. Hope this helps! :)

Aha!! Thanks.
  • SantaSteve
    SantaSteve Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It is easy eat less calories you lose weight. MFL helps to keep track of everything but saying your on a "diet" to lose weight is wrong. Its a life style change you have to learn about food and how many calories are in food. It`s no good going on a "diet" to lose weight then eating what you like when you reach your goal. Eat what you enjoy if that is piazza fine but don't go over calories and it is easy. But remember carry on counting even when you reach goal that way your weight will stay off.
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    It's amazing what a little accountability will do, eh? Just having to enter the foods we eat makes us think differently about food and that's the point. Food is fuel and the tank really only holds so much. : )
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I've been here almost a year and felt the same way when I signed up! Stick with it and you will see results! This is a great program! Good luck to you!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Tell me about the bardcode scanner. I also have a droid but haven't discovered that fauture yet.

It's for iPhone. Us droid users don't get that feature for MFP. LOL :)

Weird, I can use the barcode scanner on my android phone
  • tonihayden
    Options
    way to go!! i am having a terrible time............cannot lose a pound or even an inch no matter what i do. i have to be doing something wrong and i have a terrible time staying under my 1200 calories..........very discouraged. i wish i was having ur success Bill.