Date night with Hubby

Options
My husband and I are going to go out to dinner and a movie tonight. I am thrilled because I am feeling awesome and really proud of myself for watching what I am eating and my exercise. Tonight, I would like to be able to eat whatever I want without having to worry about the calorie intake. Any thoughts?

Replies

• gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i always go for fish when i go out, cos they always cook it so much nicer than i do. love salmon when i eat out,
  • kendernau
    kendernau Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    It's a date night - go ahead and eat what you want. One meal does not a lifestyle change destroy :)
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    EAt what you want because you may burn it off in the sack!! Have a good night!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I never worry about what I eat on date nights, sort of ruins the whole thing for me if I have to.
  • tiffastar
    tiffastar Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Buttery popcorn would be my weakness in this situation! Try portion control but eat what you feel comfortable with - I think would be my suggestion. Good luck :)
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    It's a date night - go ahead and eat what you want. One meal does not a lifestyle change destroy :)
    Exactly!!! Enjoy your night and have what you want and enjoy, one meal wont hurt you :)
  • cara19812
    cara19812 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    enjoy your night!!! if you are worried about calories... do a workout before you go and drink you a bottle of water on the way to dinner....

lately my hubby and i have been splitting dinners since none of us can actually finish one meal at our most frequently visited restaurants... so that cuts the calories in half!!!

enjoy your night once again... i know i don't get many with mine due to schedules and kids
  • jessashcher
    Options
    If you are like me, date night with hubby doesn't happen very often, I would not worry about it so much and just enjoy your time with him. Or if you are worried then do some extra exercises today to give you those extra calories for tonight.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    When I know we're going somewhere were it'll be hard to stay under my calories I make sure #1 I workout to burn around 1000 calories or more for the extra room and #2 choose wisely i.e. pick one thing I REALLY want that is maybe not so good like past with cream sauce and then make sure I have everything else pretty healthy. Good luck and have fun!
  • Panda8Angel8Faith
    Panda8Angel8Faith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys and gals so much! :) I am going to try to enjoy tonight and we will see what happens. :)