SANSONE--how fast do I post

Anyone out there do the Leslie Sansone- 5 mile 5 day slim down? I'm curious when I log walking, what speed should I put???
I'm guessing 3.5 mph but not sure...

Replies

• monih10
    monih10 Posts: 577 Member
    Bump....I've also wondered the same thing....but I usually log it as 3-3.5 mph
  • I put 4.0 because you generally finish all five miles in 70 minutes which is roughly 4.2 mph when averaged out :-)
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    when every i do her videos, i log it as light aerobics, though ive never done any past the 4 mile one
  • either do mine a 4mph or low impact aerobics. I average out the speeds.
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    i actually log it as aerobics. cause your not only walking you are really moving, kicking, rasing your arms, side stepping, etc.
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    I have been wondering about that to.. I have been logging mine as slow walking. But I did not feel like that was right.. Thanks for the low impact aerobic tip.. I was cheating myself... thanks girls...
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    I always log it as low impact aerobics except when she does the boosted walking. I log that as high impact. It's definitely aerobics, not walking. When I do her 5 mile fat burning DVD she does 2 minutes of boosted walking (running, jumping, kicking) after each mile. So therefore I log it as 50 minutes of low impact and 10 minutes of high. Each mile is 12 minutes
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 577 Member
    Lots of great info!! I think I will start logging mine as Low Impact Aerobics and see what the difference is!
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Thanks everyone! Tons of help!