Motivation/Tips/Avdise.....Anything Positive

Options
Hiya, I am new here and looking for some support and motivation. I have a 2 month old born 11/11/11. I went from 169 to 150 after birth. However, i can't seem to lose anymore. I have been stuck here for a couple weeks. So I need some motivation, advise, tips......all positive things though. Please help. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• howie8790
    howie8790 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat right now. I was able to shed the bulk, but need to tone up and shed the rest! If I find anything that helps, I will be sure to share.
    Congratulations on your new little one! Is there anything more wonderful in the world? More than enough motivation to get healthy! Let's do this!
  • swiftfox82
    Options
    yeah i hit those very regularly my advise bump up your calories and take it easy for a few days then just start doing things a little different that you want to try the biggest thing don't stop! lol the plateu will pass!
  • kyraslim
    kyraslim Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. One thing I found was not to have junk in the house. Remember you will be home more than out so keep healthy things around.
  • swiftfox82
    Options
    why?...our bodies respond badly to low calories and heavy excercise after awhile it wont give you anymore because it has gone into starvation mode if you just bump up you calorie intake your body will realize that your not going to die..lol