stupid boobs

Options

Replies

• blissy_girl
    blissy_girl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you asked this!! I have the same problem with my 3D. I am going to follow up on some of these.
  • jennilovesryan
    Options
    Lots of ladies like the Enell. I did not, and sent it back and got the Shock Absorber. LOVE THAT ONE, straps in these puppies REALLY well!

it looks like enell would give uniboob. does it?
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Lots of ladies like the Enell. I did not, and sent it back and got the Shock Absorber. LOVE THAT ONE, straps in these puppies REALLY well!

For me it did. I followed their site for sizing and the cups were too small and the band too wide. I was squished and falling out the bottom. The Shock Absorber kind gives a uniboob, but has super support without the wire. I tried wearing a wire, but it chafed my skin raw!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Way to go bro. Make our gender proud.:noway:

I understand.. I have to wear two pairs of underwear when I work out ;)
  • ediegram
    Options
    Agreed - I'm 38F and the gurls sure do limit my yoga poses :( So tired of them! I wear the champion bra from Academy. Works well to hold most of them in.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options

For me it did. I followed their site for sizing and the cups were too small and the band too wide. I was squished and falling out the bottom. The Shock Absorber kind gives a uniboob, but has super support without the wire. I tried wearing a wire, but it chafed my skin raw!

I concur, Shock Absorber does create uniboob but works well. I also have Freya with and without underwire. The one without underwire does a surprisingly good job about not promoting uniboob. The wired one has a shelf life of about 2-3 hours for me, then I need to change it. But one of the straps is twisted and is likely contributing to the problem.
  • littletiger97
    littletiger97 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • martiru
    Options
    I'm a 42H and the Enell bra works great. I can even jog in it without hurting myself or the girls. It's super tight so getting used to putting it on and wearing it has a learning curve. Once you get past that and the cost (around $65), the girls don't move. REALLy nice to be able to workout comfortably when your busty. My sister recommended this to me and I've turned several friends into believers since. The only other drawback is that it isn't terribly flattering; but then boobs bouncing up and down like basketballs in a sling don't look either and worse they hurt.
  • martiru
    Options
    I'm a 42H and the Enell bra works great. I can even jog in it without hurting myself or the girls. It's super tight so getting used to putting it on and wearing it has a learning curve. Once you get past that and the cost (around $65), the girls don't move. REALLy nice to be able to workout comfortably when your busty. My sister recommended this to me and I've turned several friends into believers since. The only other drawback is that it isn't terribly flattering; but then boobs bouncing up and down like basketballs in a sling don't look attractive either and worse they hurt.
  • martiru
    Options
    I'm a 42H and the Enell bra works great. I can even jog in it without hurting myself or the girls. It's super tight so getting used to putting it on and wearing it has a learning curve. Once you get past that and the cost (around $65), the girls don't move. REALLy nice to be able to workout comfortably when your busty. My sister recommended this to me and I've turned several friends into believers since. The only other drawback is that it isn't terribly flattering; but then boobs bouncing up and down like basketballs in a sling don't look attractive either and worse they hurt.
  • Rodgers2008
    Options
    I'm only a 36B but I usually had to wear 2 sports bra when i would workout.Danskin makes sports bras that are supportive and comfortbale so i wear one and a resistnace band shirt when I workout.Try that!
  • smazza
    smazza Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Best sports bra EVER! I had 2 that I have had for 4 years, I just bought 2 more so that I don't have to wash them so often. I'm a 38DD.

http://www.amazon.com/CW-X-Womens-Ultra-Support-Bra/dp/B001MS8E4S
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I like the tata tamer from lululemon (yes, it's really called that)

http://www.lululemon.com/community/blog/busty-ladies-rejoice-its-ta-ta-taming-time/?sli=1
  • RickYahr
    RickYahr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I understand.. I have to wear two pairs of underwear when I work out ;)

Same problem here LOL
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I loooove the "Ta Ta Tamer" by LuLu Lemon. I belive they only make it up to a size DD, so it might not work for all of your ladies, but it is BY FAR the best sports bra I have ever worn, and belive me I tried every brand out there. The thing I really love about this bra is that it's more like a traditional bra with straps and hooks. It still holds my girles in tight (even better than some tradiational sports bras) AND it doesn't pull on my neck. I can actually wear this one after the workout and not get a sore neck from the pulling. It's kind of expensive (about $50) but totally worth it. I have two of them and just rotate back and forth. My other sports bras have been retired for good.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    yes! got one for Christmas, bought a second, and never going back!
    I like the tata tamer from lululemon (yes, it's really called that)

http://www.lululemon.com/community/blog/busty-ladies-rejoice-its-ta-ta-taming-time/?sli=1
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i have to wear two sports bras when i work out. i wish i had one decent one!!! any suggestions?

I can go to the gym with you and hold them in place.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Nooo, boobs are not stupid, in fact, they are awesome!!! Physics laws that are stupid for causing them to bounce so much :bigsmile:
  • alimarieban
    Options
    ennell sports bras they are for those of us who are well endowed

I found it on a site called Linda The Bra Lady
    try it out, expensive, but so worth it!
    Good luck!

I second this recommendation! I have an enell sports bra and it keeps the girls in check!
  • Happyguy
    Happyguy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    And here I thought your post was going to be about your co-workers!