looking for grandmoms out there

Options
Hi I am a 56 year old wife and mother of 2 and a very proud grandmother of 3 babies :smile: My daughter had gotten me into this website and I love it. I have a goal to lose 65 pounds by september of this year and I would like to meet some friends to help with the support and encouragement with my weight loss goal...:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Susanpv
    Susanpv Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    There is a very active forum "Women age 50+ January 2012". Under the main forums MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT. Quite a few grandmas!!! I think there have been over 400 posts so far this month. I'm sure you will find many friends. I will be a first time grandma any day now (son) and in March my daughter. Can't wait.
  • anne55210
    Options
    Thank you susan and good luck w/ your soon to be new editions to your family! It is an amazing feeling being a grandmother, there's nothing like it! ;-)
  • chicklidell
    Options
    I'm a nana to a beautiful little 3 year old boy Wyatt.he's my main man..love him to death!
  • gammybear
    Options
    I am a single 47 year old gammy of 5. The oldest one I am raising and I drag her to the gym with me sometimes, she's 10 and starting to get alittle chunky, her mothers huge and I am trying to nip it in the bud-so to speak. Today is the first day I've really checked out this site and so far am enjoying it, friending people and getting support, a wonderful thing to have.
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    hi! iam 53....well 53 next month lol. iam a gramma of 5.
    i've been here at MFP for 2 weeks now and down 6 lbs. i haven't any friends yet so feel free to add me.
    i know some days i could sure use a buddy to whine to lol.
  • hillybilly007
    Options
    Hi, I'm a proud grandma of three beautiful granddaughters willing to help u out :bigsmile:
  • cgcotten
    Options
    I am looking for friends with Grandchildren. I am 54 years, live in Georgia with my husband and son.
    My daughter lives in Washington where her husband is stationed in the military. They have a 18 month old
    son and a daughter on the way. I am so proud of my grandson and know I will be equally as proud
    of my granddaughter too. Been on MFP for 1 year and to date have lost 72 lbs. Have about 20 more or
    so to go but plan on being around long after I meet my goal. This is a lifestyle change and I am not
    turning back. Please add me if you want a friend who motivates and loves to be motivated in return!

Cheryll :)