Any Military Wives?

Options

Replies

• MissSaraSunshine
    Options
    Army wife here! Husband is overseas until September! I'm ready to get sexy for my hubby! :)
  • MissMouse85
    MissMouse85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! Army wife here :smile: Hubby has been in for 2 years, and we just got married in August. I lost 23 pounds while he was in Basic, and now I'm trying to get down to a healthy weight before we start adding little "birds" to our nest.

Feel free to friend me! And btw I think this thread is a GREAT idea... yay for MilSpouses!
  • peacepalmtree
    Options
    Not an wife, but my boyfriend is in the Army. He is in Afghanistan now and I'm hoping to get more fit and tone for when he comes home near the end of this year.

Do I still count?
  • MissMouse85
    MissMouse85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think it does!
  • sheila0321
    sheila0321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My husband Just retired from the Navy. Great to meet you all. Feel free to add me.
  • Clemens
    Clemens Posts: 78
    Options
    My husband is in the Marine Corps! Feel free to add me as a friend on here!
  • CinJay
    CinJay Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My hubby is in the Canadian Forces!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    My hubby just got out of the Marine Corps in December. Feel free to add me!
  • IzzyandBri_mommy
    Options
    I'm an Army Wife. My husband got back from deployment in OCt 2011 and leaving again OCT 2012.. Any one can add me... I need and want the support
  • jocemorg
    jocemorg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Navy girlfriend :) my sailor is deploying to the middle east in march for ~8 months. feel free to add me as well, would love to have/give support!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    No longer an Army Wife -- and I miss it like crazy. Hubby was in for 8 years, got out because we did 3 deployments and it was starting to get hard. Then UNEMPLOYMENT we realized was harder lol Unfortunately you can't just go back in after you get out! Now he's in Afghanistan as a civilian. Go figure. Anyway, just wanted to say you all ROCK! :0)
  • mamadahl
    Options
    Navy wife here I really want to loose some weight and feel great. Hope to get something that will help me from here. Hubby is a Navy Recruiter and I work for the CDC on base. Anna
  • BettyyRoss
    BettyyRoss Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My husband is in the Marine Corps. Would love to meet other military wives and keep each other motivated! :) Feel free to add me
  • mamadahl
    Options
    Thank you I just did I'm in San Diego is anyone in that area that has ideas on places to workout eat healthy
  • callmestephanie
    callmestephanie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My husband is in the Air Force. We moved to our first station last Feb at Seymour Johnson (God what a boring base lol). I haven't made friends here yet (I'm not great at making friends IRL) so I've been getting motivation from the friends on here. I want to lose weight to get in better shape because we want to try for another baby this summer. :)
  • Bxwarren13
    Bxwarren13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My hubby is in the Army, hooah! Loooove for anyone to add for motivation/support. I'm a stay at home momma and also do workouts at home with no gym membership :) I like having friends who are active on MFP too
  • 70moretogo
    Options
    I am a 41 year old Marine wife. I have hit that stage where I am too old to be young but too young to be old. My weight, however, is making me feel every bit of my age. I have gained seventy pounds over the last couple of years and these pounds have stuck to me like crazy glue. This is why I am trying, again, to adopt a healthier lifestyle and failure it not an option for me. However, I find it hard sometimes to stay motivated on my own so I joined this group in the hope that there may be other military wives that are finding it just as hard to juggle the demands of a high stress lifestyle while trying to take off the pounds.
  • militarywife16
    Options
    my husband is in the AF! I would love to have some support from some military wives! Feel free to add me:)
  • My husband is in the Marine Corp here in san diego all you ladies feel free to add me =]
  • BalletBadass
    Options
    I'm an Army wife... my husband is currently serving in Afghanistan. Please add me - I need all the support I can get! I gained 45lbs when he left (it only took 6 months - can we say stress eating?). Taking it off is a heckuva lot harder than putting it on!