Favorite workout song?

Options
124»

Replies

• smurfywebgrl
    Options
    Thanks for the Memories by Fall out boy...there is an awesome Body Combat routine to it!
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Anything that fuels my hate.

bingo
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida and David Guetta
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Anything Rocky Soundtrack

Lots of Pitbull

Eminem Not Afraid..
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Closer - Nine Inch Nails :glasses:
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm a music junkie = too hard to choose just one!! Some of my favs:

Pain - Three Days Grace
    Party Rock Anthem -LMFAO
    I Like It Like That - Hot Chelle Rae
    Like A Boy - Ciara
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Domino by Jessie J

I'm in love with this song right now!
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I caught hell when my friends saw my cardio playlist. It seems when I am on the elliptical I have the musical tastes of a 15 year old girl. Kesha, pink, britney, florida, etc. etc.

I only listen to it on the elliptical machine! I swear! It makes me go faster!

haha^^ that cracks me up:)
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I caught hell when my friends saw my cardio playlist. It seems when I am on the elliptical I have the musical tastes of a 15 year old girl. Kesha, pink, britney, florida, etc. etc.

I only listen to it on the elliptical machine! I swear! It makes me go faster!

haha^^ that cracks me up:)

HAHA! Me too! My hubs had to borrow my ipod to shovel snow the other day, and he came back in singing Britney. LOL! I don't know why- but those poppy songs just get me going. Right now I like Dynamite by Taio Cruz. and I Wanna Go by Britney.
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    I just posted on my wall of my love for rockmyrun.com awesome playlists that keep you moving...it mixes the best parts of awesome songs and phases them into the next. Some sets are 30 minutes some are 75 minutes. It's awesome for walking/running/working out! It really keeps you moving. btw..it has some 80's sets, 90's sets, mixes with every thing. They just added today a Girl Power mix that has everything from No Doubt to Aretha to Spice Girls to Pink.

Just added this to my Fav bar!!! :bigsmile: Thanx:flowerforyou:
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    workout? as in excercise??? :noway: am i supposed to excercise too? LOL!!
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just posted on my wall of my love for rockmyrun.com awesome playlists that keep you moving...it mixes the best parts of awesome songs and phases them into the next. Some sets are 30 minutes some are 75 minutes. It's awesome for walking/running/working out! It really keeps you moving. btw..it has some 80's sets, 90's sets, mixes with every thing. They just added today a Girl Power mix that has everything from No Doubt to Aretha to Spice Girls to Pink.

Just added this to my Fav bar!!! :bigsmile: Thanx:flowerforyou:

Let me know what you think :)
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Fuel by Metallica
  • Supremect
    Options
    Cant Stop, a song I wrote. Gets me pumped
  • JRobinson88
    Options
    I listen to rap :p or Rihanna ...it just gets me gong...or heavy metal. My fav sng right now is headlines by drake and we found love by Rihanna
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    > Pandora app
    > Dead Kennedys Radio
    > URGE TO BREAK THINGS AND **** **** UP PROPELS YOU THROUGH ALL THE WORKOUTS