**NEW HERE! Need to lose 150 PLUS!**

Options
Hi! My name is Samantha and I've been overweight most of my life. Obesity runs in my family and my mother passed away at an early age. I am tired of being trapped in my body. I want to be healthy and to feel better about myself! I have 150 lbs to lose and I need some support!! Thank you!

Replies

• jmatney79
    Options
    Lets do this together!!
  • imstartingwithme
    imstartingwithme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Sarah :) Your story sounds pretty similar to mine!
  • greatbranch
    greatbranch Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there & Welcome! I just joined three days ago and am so excited about this opportunity! I need to lose at least 100 pounds, so I understand where you are coming from. I am 41 years old, have heart disease and am tired of my body aching! It would be great if we can support one another! Best of luck! :smile:
  • Erin51
    Erin51 Posts: 35
    Options
    Welcome to the club! You will find so many tools, so many friends here to help you lose weight. The key is adding YOU to the mix. It's all you, kiddo. What you do and what you don't do. How you treat yourself the first time you fall off the wagon of eating and exercising. And you will. At least you will perceive it that way. But, realize how much of your life you dedicate to finding healthier ways to exist will decide how much of your life you will finally sit back and enjoy. You can do this! :smile:
  • pgrant0328
    pgrant0328 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Phyllis and started MFP last week and I need to lose about 80+, too. I've been extremely heavy most of my life, too. Add me and we can do it together!
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    let's be friends!!
  • rosecook425
    rosecook425 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. Best of luck in your journey. Friends are a great way to keep motivated here. No matter if you want to lost 10 lbs or more. Keep up the good work.
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hey - Im here too - I'd be happy to support you on your journey!
    anyone else too.. pls add if you looking for friends , YOU can never have too much support!
  • TiasF
    TiasF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! im fairly new too, have been on for about ten days :) I'm lookin to lose about 100lbs so let's do this together! :D
  • laoul
    laoul Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I'm right there with you! It's going to take a lot of effort, but hopefully we can provide support for each other and make this journey seem faster!
  • Racheyj76
    Racheyj76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have over 150 to lose as well feel free to add me as a friend!! I could use all the support I can get and am more that willing to offer it as well

Rachel
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Don't let the huge number intimidate you - you'll lose it one pound at a time. :)

I also had over 150 pounds to lose when I started almost 10 months ago (167 pounds lost is my goal, to be precise), and now I have less than 40 to go.

It absolutely can be done. If you decide that it's what you want more than anything else, then you can do it. :)

Amy
  • shelli1982
    Options
    Welcome! feel free to add me! You can totally do this, this site is awesome. Full of support!! You can do this, making up your mind to make the change is the first step. Good luck :)
  • shaparra
    shaparra Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me. I just joined few days ago and its a great motivator to do what i have to to to loose some lbs. anyone else that would like to add me please feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • themadisons513
    Options
    BUMP
  • averys7
    averys7 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my story!
  • Shuliem
    Shuliem Posts: 11
    Options
    im with you friend! i could also use your support, add me in and we can work together!:):smile:
  • thinone1
    thinone1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow...that is awesome how you lost 129 lbs!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome you can add me as a fried if you would like I have lots to go also