P90X fitness challenge starting Jan 9th....who's in?

Options
Hello MFP peeps! I am starting a challenge for those who would like support while completing P90X. I have and event also going on my Facebook page. Friend me and let me know that you want to be part of the team. Happy New Year!!!!

Replies

• Cougar7279
    Options
    I don't see any comments... lol... That's ok.... I'll do it with you!!! Oorah! :)
  • AllieDenae
    Options
    I'm a little late on the response, but I was going to start p90x on Monday. So I would love to join your challenge! Hope its not to late
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late on the response, but I was going to start p90x on Monday. So I would love to join your challenge! Hope its not to late

Great, you are not too late! Join right in! We just keep each other motivated by friending each other and posting on each others page. I will send a request now....
  • brnsgrsbody
    Options
    I don't see any comments... lol... That's ok.... I'll do it with you!!! Oorah! :)

LOL thx Couger!!! Let's just keep motivating each other!!! :-)
  • Dogwood111
    Dogwood111 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started P90X on 1/10. I am doing a combination of Classic and Lean programs (mostly to avoid a couple workouts that I don't like).
    I would love to join in....the more motivation the better.
  • JamieC028
    Options
    I just saw this and started P90X on January 2nd. How do I join?
  • khime1208
    khime1208 Posts: 138
    Options
    I am starting P90X today as well.
  • TnVeggie
    TnVeggie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I started P90X (Classic version). My fiance was going to join me, but after seeing me today after Plyometrics, he has claimed his job is running hot tubs for me after my workouts. :) All that to say, I would love to join in the group. I need all the motivation I can get!
  • mllowe2
    mllowe2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started January 2, would love to be in the challenge! What does it entail...sending a friend request.
  • megcalvert
    megcalvert Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey I just started week 3 yesterday and would like to join a group like this! I'm already seeing results in this short amount of time, I can't imaging 90 days!
  • nascardrea8
    Options
    Day 1 for me today!!! whew... bring it!
  • khime1208
    khime1208 Posts: 138
    Options
    Plyometrics KICKED MY *kitten* last night!!!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hi there i know its super late but i have p90x and i am going to start today....i did it many moons ago but not for too long,and i would love the motivation to do it with the challenge!!!
  • catismami
    Options
    I started P90x on Jan 2nd. . . so I guess i'm in!! How do I add you on FB?
  • catismami
    Options
    To add .. . i did abs ripper x and legs & back and I'm super sore... I'm in pain! :)
  • redheadedtomboy
    redheadedtomboy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started this week, doing day three tonight. I would love to follow along with you guys! Feel free to add me here or on FB!!
  • mquickel
    mquickel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So I am wayy behind but I would love to join! Did Kenpo X today just to get back into the groove....but beginning the lean program tomorrow! How do I join?!
  • poohbearhunney
    poohbearhunney Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm actually interested in joining as well. I was going to do Jamie Eason's Livefit program, but just can't get into the gym. Figure this way I can at least do it at home when my kiddos go to bed. I know I'm a few weeks late, but I figure...better late than never! Definitely add and PUSH me! I am in such a rut and want OUT OUT OUT!!

Who's using the food plan? I think that's a HUGE component of P90x...but it's a hard one to follow. Could totally use help in this area as well!
  • brnsgrsbody
    Options
    Plyometrics KICKED MY *kitten* last night!!!

I am quite sure!!! Plylo is a beast!!!!
  • brnsgrsbody
    Options
    I'm actually interested in joining as well. I was going to do Jamie Eason's Livefit program, but just can't get into the gym. Figure this way I can at least do it at home when my kiddos go to bed. I know I'm a few weeks late, but I figure...better late than never! Definitely add and PUSH me! I am in such a rut and want OUT OUT OUT!!

Who's using the food plan? I think that's a HUGE component of P90x...but it's a hard one to follow. Could totally use help in this area as well!

Welcome, I know you friended me and I am thrilled. I am not using his food plan to a T but I am taking the components of his plan and using food I actually like. :-) I love nonfat plain greek yougurt and almond milk and he doesn't use those too much. I am lame I like oatmeal and low carb wraps too. I will use his aspects. Let me know how it is going.