SUMMER DOLLS CHALLENGE!! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My bad Samantha... i'm going to have to change my challenge goal weight to 195lbs by the end. That should be about an additional 20lb drop. I can do that, no problem. :smokin:

updated! (:
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    Thanks for the clarification! I'd like to change my goal weight to being down 20 pounds.

updated! (:
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Mine looks good to me. I'm ready!!!
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    Brownsfan & laurenkoszola you have been added to the challenge as the official last people im accepting only because i feel if you were determined enough to post on our new thread (when others just posted on the old one) then you'll be dedicated enough to stick with it! but dont tell anyone cause im not accepting anymore (; haha
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    If it's not too late to join, may I also be added?

Weight loss goal: 40 lbs

Non Scale Goal: Purchase a bra at a department store, not a specialty shop

I am 27, married, and work full time. I am looking to get fit and healthy. I am working towards my black belt in karate and would love for that to be a little easier by losing this weight. It makes it very hard for me to do what is asked of me because almost everything they ask hurts me to do it. I have not been able to purchase a bra at a regular store for about 7 years now and that would make me so happy to achieve!

i'll accept you to the challenge as i have the other two but i need your starting weight & goal weight to put you on the spreadsheet! thanks!
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    i apologize for blowing up the thread just now, but i wanted to make sure i didnt miss anyone haha

& with planks i find if i put on a good song and try to sing along it's not at miserable cause im more focused on getting the words to the song right haha
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    thanks!! YAY!
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My goals look good
  • tabutterfly
    tabutterfly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! THOSE PLANKS ARE NO JOKE!! :noway: WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE IF THEY GET EASIER AS THE WEEK GOES ON! GOOD LUCK LADIES! WE ARE OFF TO A GREAT START!!:happy:
  • danirio
    Options
    lets do this, it helps to know that im not alone
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    OMG, I just did the plank (beginner's version) and I almost couldn't make it! I thought it was going to be easy, heck no! How are you ladies doing?

:laugh: When I looked up "beginner plank" on YouTube... the first video that came up was a pole dancing move. :laugh: I may have to try and master that one too. LOL!

Planks today were no joke at all. I couldn't do them all, but i'm determined to get them done. :explode:
  • saffir27
    saffir27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The planks are tough ( especially since my cat decide to add some extra weight by jumping on my back). Its been so long since I did any I had forgot what a great work out they are.

Thanks for this challenge!!
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Geez those puppies are hard! I haven't done planks since before I had my c-section (2 1/2 years ago)! I completed the full 2 minutes by doing 20 second intervals. My abs were super sore from starting 30 Day Shred yesterday and today. I'm sure they'll get easier soon enough :) Good job ladies!!!
  • ingbaden
    Options
    Two minutes wowsers. That was more than my pi/yo class.

Anyone know how to get this group to show up in my groups tab?
  • rachel_d_b
    Options
    If it's not too late to join, may I also be added?

Weight loss goal: 40 lbs

Non Scale Goal: Purchase a bra at a department store, not a specialty shop

I am 27, married, and work full time. I am looking to get fit and healthy. I am working towards my black belt in karate and would love for that to be a little easier by losing this weight. It makes it very hard for me to do what is asked of me because almost everything they ask hurts me to do it. I have not been able to purchase a bra at a regular store for about 7 years now and that would make me so happy to achieve!

i'll accept you to the challenge as i have the other two but i need your starting weight & goal weight to put you on the spreadsheet! thanks!

My starting weight is 212.2
    My goal weight is 173

Thank you for adding me!

-Rachel
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Planks are no joke! That is all.
  • QuiteNice
    QuiteNice Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My information looks good. Planks-argh! I will master them! ;-D
  • emmaruns
    emmaruns Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Planks are mean! But I want to have a mean set of abs so I guess I'll do them in a few minutes :) Can't wait to be a "summer doll"!
  • Mashizou
    Mashizou Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've never tried planks before so this was an entirely new experience for me. I'll definitely be fitting this into my usual work-out routine.
  • RitzCracker87
    Options
    Did my planks last night! Yowza!

Also, I think I need to update my goal weight for this -- 25 lbs instead of 35. Thanks!! :)