People. Seriously, wtf is wrong with them? Cheating is wron

Options
calvert6183
calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
Im sick of this. most of my friends are women.. Cheating is cheating. Its wrong to actively search for a replacement for your boyfriend. Just dump him. Its cheating to have a boyfriend but play the nice guy, this is not Twilight. People get hurt. Going to a bar and kissing random guys is cheating. Having a boyfriend and telling a guy if her boyfriend doesn't text her, she will sleep with him. My guy friends will search for Bachlorette parties cause its easy to get laid by the bride to be.

Yes, Ive seen this many times. People wonder why im not wanting to fall for a woman. Am I the only person who believes in respect and loyalty? I seriously, dont know more than 4 loyal women. Those 4 are loyal because they are dating a bad boy. I know this is irrelevant to fitness but women, you have no idea how much i get hit on by married or taken women. Im just not that guy. If i was in a relationship, i would not flirt, give out my number, hug, kiss, have dates, or send nudie pics to other women while in a relationship. Sorry for venting. Im just mad at my friend.

If you are my friends list, you know im mainly fun and funny, but man, im sick of seeing this crap. If you are unhappy, dump him and move on. Get a hobby or eat some damn cereal. Just quit screwing with poeple.

Replies

• DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    lol :) there are all kind of woman just have to find the right one :) Not easy nowadays but somehow I believe woman are like that because all the bad things that happened to them :) kinda like getting a revenge in their mind I think :P
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    This is more about my friends. Im ok. Im just tired of seeing it and dealing with it. Women do this because they are insecure and need constant need for attention. I just dont get it. Women say men are bad, yes there are bad men out there but there is as many just bad women out there. Right one, most have to get married and divorced before they find the right one. Technology is the blame, text messaging, online dating, and Kim Kardashian (ok maybe a stretch but hell I just like blaming her). My friends are great guys, I just wish women would quit messing with them. As for me, im not into sleeping with married chicks or taken chicks.
  • aurorasangel2000
    Options
    Lol, sadly enough, it is pretty difficult to find many people who have any sense of loyalty and such when it comes to relationships. Some people honestly just need to grow up and work on themselves before they even consider being in a relationship at all... And, you're right; if you are really done with the person you're supposed to be with, then LEAVE THEM!!! Just because you don't really want to be with your significant other doesn't make cheating ok; it still makes you a cheater...
  • zenshe
    zenshe Posts: 14
    Options
    I couldn't AGREE more!! Good for you!
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    There's a morally sound woman right here! I get just as angry about cheating and have actually walked away from friends who have chosen to cheat on their partner as I think it's disgusting. My first boyfriend cheated on me after 5 years together and for many years I lost my ability to trust, no one should have to lose a piece of themselves because of someone else's disgusting actions!
  • branflake5
    Options
    I agree 100% but from my experience it is complete opposite. I know tons of man *kitten* and all my female friends are completely faithful. Hmmm interesting. But it seems as though A LOT of people male or female seem to always be looking to one up what they already have. Which is definitely messed up I agree if your to the point in your relationship where you are looking at others like that it's time to move on. I believe that if you truly love someone there is no way you could cheat on them the guilt would over power you.
  • roguex_1979
    roguex_1979 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    The same thing applies to men. I know you're venting and you may be loyal to one woman, but there are MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY *deep breath* MANY man out there who cheat on their wives/girlfriends, and for them, it's not even about love, it's just physical, then they don't understand why their wife/girlfriend has kicked them to the curb.

Cheating is wrong, but sometimes, flirting is a way for women to feel like they are special. If they are in a happy, healthy relationship, flirting will just be a smile, a joke, and lapping the extra attention, but have no intention of taking it further...maybe that's not even flirting. But if they are unhappy, they will flirt and possibly cheat because they don't have the strength to leave their other half, or there are other factors, such as money or children.

I'm not condoning cheating. I was in a horrible relationship with my ex husband, I was depressed, he thought he was the best I would ever have, classic verbal put downs, I put on weight, he mocked me and he was (and still is) a compulsive liar who got us both into debt and now I am paying for it, and yet I NEVER cheated on him. I could have, several times, but I don't think cheating is right. I wouldn't want someone to cheat on me, so why do the same. Cheating means you have no respect for your partner and don't care about their feelings.
  • ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    i need some popcorn.... :wink:
  • Nitachi
    Nitachi Posts: 142
    Options
    People cheat when their needs are not met in the relationship, so if you are a lousy lover or treat your girl like **** then don't be surprised if she cheats.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Wow I don't know ANY girls like this...
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    I agree can't stand a cheater... not RIGHT in any shape or form. So it's awesome to hear a man say it! :drinker:
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    There's a morally sound woman right here! I get just as angry about cheating and have actually walked away from friends who have chosen to cheat on their partner as I think it's disgusting. My first boyfriend cheated on me after 5 years together and for many years I lost my ability to trust, no one should have to lose a piece of themselves because of someone else's disgusting actions!

I so agree! I had my fingers burnt on more than one occasion and now I am wary of men BUT I do not think them all bad and I question female friends motives on occasions too! I totally agree with the sentiments - people should treat eachother well and respect fellow human beings. I am fortunate now to have great friends who I trust - both male and female - but they are a small select group. Aquaintances are just that and can be kept at arms length if need be.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Men and women alike often seem to have this complex where they always want what they can't have. As soon as they get it, they don't want it anymore. I know this one guy who only is ever interested in women who already have someone else. It's strange, but I do think some people have issues like that, for whatever reason... Doesn't make it right, but that's just an observation I've made I suppose. Cheating is definitely wrong - and it pisses me off when some people say it's not cheating to kiss or flirt or whatever. If it would hurt your significant other to see you doing it with another person - it's cheating, plain and simple.
  • vanilla81
    Options
    i assume women/men cheat because they do not respect themselves and thus no one around - they can't. they cheat because they have done it once and either were not caught or they liked the feeling - or both. if we think about it we can see that lately people tend to choose the easy way rather than fight for what they want - because they want it all.... plus, not to forget, the nakedness of body and words these days its just amazingly disgusting... everywhere you look you see from top to bottom all sorts of uncovered people - to me, that means empty people... and there are lots who encourage that attitude... sad... still, you are not alone. i am sure there are a lot of other people around who are loyal partners - they might not all have weight problems and thus not on mfp :)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    So i take it you aren't into polyamory....
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I agree, loyalty and marriage vows aren't generally taken seriously by too many. I personally am a loving loyal wife who would never be unfaithful, but i know plenty of men and women who aren't this way.
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm an incredebly loyal woman and think cheating is wrong. I seriously think you must have no respect for the person your with to do that to them and if you hate them that much then why are you with them? I don't get why people don't just leave the person they are with and move on if things are that bad.

Sorry my little rant is over I've been with my other half five years now and would never ever cheat on him.
  • Jaxster12
    Jaxster12 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It's men's nature to be polygamous, do your research and you might learn a thing or two.
  • gunmetalsunrise
    Options
    The same thing could be said for men, too.

I do often wonder if the high amount of infidelity is simply because we're conditioned to believe monogamy is the one and only way, and many of us are wired for polyamory. It certainly creates an environment for those who are simply different to grow up to believe their urges are wrong or warp their perceptions of themselves.
  • gunmetalsunrise
    Options
    It's men's nature to be polygamous, do your research and you might learn a thing or two.

I'd like to see that backed up by some facts.
This discussion has been closed.