I'm New! :)

Options
Hiya everyone, I am a newbie to MFP. I am here to try and get myself fit and healthy again, I used to dance but now my job involves sitting for most of the day and I have become a little unfit. Time to get healthy! I live in Oxfordshire but would love to meet new friends anywhere to keep my motivated! :) xx

Replies

• Ryn1982
    Ryn1982 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hiya! I started a few days ago and am powering along! Am finding MFP a really great environment and system that I can feel working already! :) Add me if you want :) Am still figuring everything out :P
  • madamchoochoo
    madamchoochoo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I've been here about 5 months, its a great resource! I'm in bucks, feel free to add me

Jules
  • lrslaughter
    lrslaughter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I just started mfp three days ago. Haven't quite gotten into the swing of things but i'm going to keep struggling along. Not sure how to use this application yet. Or where the forums are for my age group. I hope everyone reaches their goals and are able to maintain it.
  • c2me12ad6
    c2me12ad6 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like!
  • minnie84
    minnie84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hiya
  • kpetrie1
    Options
    Good Morning,
    I new today also. My fitness trainer told me about this sight. It sounds like a great tool for keeping track of goals. I plan on loosing about 25-30 lbs. Baby steps, is the answer. :devil:
  • Leamac83
    Leamac83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello all, ive been on here about a year now and i have to say it really does help. Its great at helping me track my food and excerscise and its also good to have the support and motivation from everone here! :)
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hello. Fell free to add me if you would like. I try and comment and look through diarys when I can. Hope MFP works as well for you and it does for me
  • k2sul
    k2sul Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want support from across the Irish sea!
  • jomclaren
    Options
    Hiya .......... I'm new too .... starting in the New Year........... I have nil will power and find saying no the hardest ......... happy to give support .... Good Luck to you it's a great resource xxx

Jo x
  • charlie18091980
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm from Scotland, but have been living in Dorset for almost 3 years. I only joined yesterday and I'm finding this app invaluable. I have quite a bit to lose still (28 pounds) but I am feeling motivated and ready for the challenge - even went for a run after work yesterday (very unlike me) but I was encouraged by being able to track your exercise and seeing how much you have burned off. My goal is to get back into the size 10 jeans I was in before I moved down to Dorset - the country lifestyle had clearly had a bad reaction on my waistline lol :blushing:

I haven't added anyone as yet as this is the first time I've posted - happy to be a support to anyone who would like it.

Charlie x
  • janebink
    janebink Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello Kebkiss

Welcome to MFP! You haven't said what diet you will be following. I on the Dukan diet and usually post in that forum. Whichever you choose you will find MFP really useful. I love it - I am getting a bit obsessed by it though - I run to it every time I put something in my mouth! Its so good to talk to other people round the world who are going through the same struggle with their weight - I find it really encouraging.
    Best of luck - I'm sure you'll do well - you're in the right place!

Regards
    Janebink
  • lyddy87
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'm new to this and wanting to lose 2-3 stones. No friends on here yet so if anyone wants to add me for some mutual support that would be great!
  • taylorbunch73
    Options
    Hi I am new to the MFP started yesterday love this site and the app, I have over 100 pounds to loose and I have also started the gym too yesterday and if you are like me need all the help I can get so if you want to buddy up to help each other on our journey just add taylorbunch73.:flowerforyou:
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    First off welcome!!!!! I joined this site on sunday and I find it amazing! I couldn'y have put together a more supportive and friendly group of people. Everyone on here is so nice and supportive and I know you can reach you goals. This site really does help!!!! You can add me if you want to and we can motivate each other!!! To anyone else y'all can add me as well and we can help motivate each other. :smile:
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    welcome here and I hope you have a great day