cheap sports bras uk?

Options
Just a quick question does anyone know where to get cheap sports bras in the UK? It's kind of urgent as i don't own one and don't want to end up with the "snooker ball in a sock look"

Thank you c :)

Replies

• mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Well it depnds on what level of support you need really- high impact for bigger boobs is not really that cheap. I get mine from M&S and Bravissimo have an offer on sports bras at the minute. My sister is a B cup though and got a cheap one from ASDA and said it was fine.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Have a look at Sports Direct maybe. They are pretty cheap usually
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    primark!
  • ava33
    ava33 Posts: 26
    Options
    I got my first one from Sports Direct, they often have offers and the Nike bras are quite good and not too pricey.
  • Maddy__H
    Maddy__H Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    M&S every time! they are a perfect fit and extremely durable!
  • button777
    button777 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a fuller bust and have been wearing 'Shock Absorber' from JJB Sports which I have found fantastic.... holds everything in place and I don't even have to think about them whilst exercising, however I suppose it all depends on how 'cheap' you want cheap to be. Yes ASDA do inexpensive bras but they are low impact and definitely NOT for girls with bigger boobs.
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I also wear shocker absorber ones and they are quite pricey (£25-30). M& S have some and so do next. I havent tried them though. x
  • sjostrich
    sjostrich Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I don't know how cheap you're aiming for or what kind of impact level you're after, but asos.com currently have some very excellent high impact sport (running and the like) Shock Absorber bras on sale for c. £25, which are normally £35 or so in Debenhams. I absolutely LOVE by my SA Run bra. It's amazing! I recommend going down a cup size but keeping the same band measurement.
  • sjostrich
    sjostrich Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You all were too quick for me. Shock Absorber's are the BEST!
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    id say this is one are where cheap is not good, you want the best support you can get, wearing a badly fitting bra for exercise will not end well!
    i wear shock absorber max, which was £25 from JJB, have also worn M&S in the past they are good too, i also wear a cup size down from my normal bra size for extra bounce control!!. the £4/5 ones from asda or primark dont have much support at all, and im only a c/d cup. you could try TK maxx, or Ebay, they usually have the top brand bras but in last years colours so will be cheaper.
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    Hey,

I bought mine for a fiver from Primark and its much better than my Nike one that I spent like £30 on!

They do it in larger sizes also if you're quite busty :) x
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I bought mine for a fiver from Primark and its much better than my Nike one that I spent like £30 on!

They do it in larger sizes also if you're quite busty :) x

This ^^
  • Hazular
    Hazular Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38D and I get mine from Tesco for about £3 :P They serve me well.
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sports Direct and Decathlon! And they have loads of other great gear for good prices!
  • oouurr__aayylleeyycan
    Options
    I bought a fantastic Shock Absorber one from Littlewoods, but I know DW sell them too. Mine cost around £35 in the sale which is on the pricey side I guess, but I have a large bust and small back so need all the support I can get! I've had cheaper ones in the past and they've just not cut the mustard - it's better to buy one that's a bit pricey and will do the job it's supposed to do and last for a long time, than a cheap one that doesn't work. Invest now and it'll pay dividence in the long term :-)
  • oouurr__aayylleeyycan
    Options
    I have a fuller bust and have been wearing 'Shock Absorber' from JJB Sports which I have found fantastic.... holds everything in place and I don't even have to think about them whilst exercising, however I suppose it all depends on how 'cheap' you want cheap to be. Yes ASDA do inexpensive bras but they are low impact and definitely NOT for girls with bigger boobs.

Agreed!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    lessbounce.com is awesome. It has a selector for your needs and always has special offers. £5 off Shock Absorber (the brand I swear by to keep the girls tamed) and Panache at the moment.

In my experience the ones with enough support never come cheap!
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options

ill have to check those out when i need a new one that looks fantastic,seems easy to get into, putting mine on is a workout in itself!! i prefer underwired but not many places make them :(
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    It looks easy in the pic but I still got in a bit of a tangle first time! If your M&S is anything like ours, order online! That was the ONLY sports bra they had in my size (40C) so I'm chuffed it's comfortable and does the job.