If at first you don't succeed...

Options
...you dust yourself off and try again!! That is exactly what I intend to do! I tried the whole dieting working out thing and slowly drifted back to my old bad habits! I am back and ready to work hard to reach my goal! It is almost time for me to go wedding dress shopping and I refuse to be unhappy when I look in the mirror! So, here I go again! Wish me luck!! :happy:

Replies

• xmissxshelx
    Options
    Good luck!! Keep on keepin' on :happy:
  • court974
    court974 Posts: 8
    Options
    Good luck and congratulations!!!!!:smile:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    ...you dust yourself off and try again!! That is exactly what I intend to do! I tried the whole dieting working out thing and slowly drifted back to my old bad habits! I am back and ready to work hard to reach my goal! It is almost time for me to go wedding dress shopping and I refuse to be unhappy when I look in the mirror! So, here I go again! Wish me luck!! :happy:

You have one year to lose 20 pounds - instead of rushing to lose it, do it slowly - chances are the habits you will develop will stick longer. Dresses can always be adjusted, right?

And no worries - I've full confidence that you will rock whatever dress you get - do share pics!!! :drinker: