OMG, I'm Overweight! Hooray!

Options

Replies

• joied
    joied Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Each success like this should be celebrated & you have every right to be proud. When I moved from obese to overweight I thought all my Christmases had come at once. Keep up the good work.
  • alisma73
    alisma73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    well done, that;s fantastic, only just started and can't weight to join your overweight club!!!!
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    This made me smile!! :D GREAT JOB!!!! Can't wait to be overweight! haha :flowerforyou:
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be overweight either! Well done to you!
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I can not wait until I am overweight!! haha it sounds so funny to say!!
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have tremendous respect for those who stick with it like you have, over such a long period of time. You have accomplished more than skinny people are even capable of.
  • LovinLifeChik
    LovinLifeChik Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    So great to see all your work paying off! I aspire to be overweight!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Is it me or are the standards ridiculous these days ? I see a lot of GOOD looking people on here saying they hope to be overweight.. man... Normal must be near death or something...
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job!
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    THAT'S SO AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    That is awesome but I have to LOL at the title and of the comment below, cus I feel the same way, I can't wait to say I'm over weight. Isn't it funny how things change? We never wanted to be the over weight kid growing up, then we become the obese adult and would rather be the over weight kid again lol.
  • rainedays86
    rainedays86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! I am about 5 lbs away from being Obese instead of Morbidly Obese. I cant wait to hit that mark!!! Super excited for you! It reminds me why we do this!!!
  • Swisheroo
    Swisheroo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What a great post! I just had to reply and say CONGRATS!!!!
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's actually one of my Mini-goals, too! My first one is to leave the 200s and never return, haha. The second goal is to reach my "overweight" weight-- 174.

You should feel incredible, what an accomplishment!! Way to go!
  • jimmacdonald
    jimmacdonald Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am there, great for you.

I bounce on the line trying to get 5 lbs under so I well into overweight.

Keep up the good work. Congrats.

Cheers
    Jim
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Is it me or are the standards ridiculous these days ? I see a lot of GOOD looking people on here saying they hope to be overweight.. man... Normal must be near death or something...

That's not a recent picture of me in my avatar ;)
  • tashaperk
    tashaperk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is so inspiring. My BMI has also improved to overweight. 38lbs until "normal weight". We can all do it! Slowly our North American culture will become healthy! It starts with us,
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    The next marker I am looking forward to is being under the weight I lied about on my driver’s license (only 5 more lbs) and then hitting my initial goal of being 175 (still over weight, but whatever), and the big 1-0-0 lbs lost!

Congratulations - you are doing great!

And I just had to giggle at this comment because, uh, yeah. My driver's license says I weigh 20 pounds less than I actually do and I'm STILL embarassed if I have to show it to anyone. I can't wait until it doesn't even look like me in the picture anymore!
  • k_deering
    k_deering Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I totally understand what you mean! I had the same thought just today when I passed the same mark. Feels funny to say "At least now I'm just overweight!". Congratulations to you and your accomplishment.
  • dibdobw
    dibdobw Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    LOL. I read this with real delight because I too am waiting to be overweight. My BMI was 39.9 and it now just over 31. I only have to get to 30 to be overweight!!! Its a real hard slog to move those BMI markers down. Well done to you x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!