People in ur 20's... Looking for Support?!

Options

Replies

• blinvy
    blinvy Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey there. I just joined the site. I'm 28 and would love some support. I really want to get my weight back down again. Add me, if you like.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be 23 in a week, but imma go ahead and say i'm 22........................ :huh:

add me! :tongue:
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! im 21 and have been on here on and off for a while now! I've lost 40lbs so far, feel free to add x
  • JeanetteDee
    JeanetteDee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    25 here from St. Pete, FL!! Looking for support as well.

13420253.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    Hello, I am Mario, I am 26 and I live in Indianapolis. I am looking for support and friends close to my age.

I am flirtatious and a bit pervy, might be sarcastic, depending on my mood and your language skills.
    You have been warned!

I subscribe to the notion of: "If you ain't got anything nice to say, then don't say anything!"

I love food, this is a problem.

Yes, That is me in my profile picture :glasses:

*Pal requests are always welcomed from active, helpful individuals*
  • KSC811
    KSC811 Posts: 56
    Options
    i'm 20 turning 21 on august 11th, add me!
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    im 27 :( ugh! wish i was not 3 years away from 30....

looking to lose body fat!
  • simplymily
    Options
    hey everybody I'm 23 and new to MFP too!! Add me if you like!! I can use all the motivation and support...
  • carlydcis32
    carlydcis32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!!! Brand new to MFP and very excited about getting back into shape. Feel free to add me and we can keep each other motivated. Good luck to everyone and have a great day.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 26 this weekend...add me if you like! I love my MFP buddies!!! :flowerforyou:
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I turned 28 in November. I'm looking to accomplish several goals before I'm 30, getting control of my body is one of them and it will help me accomplish some of the others. I'm married (not opposed to male friends but know that I'm not looking for flirtation or a love connention), a mother of a 3yr old, and I work fulltime. I would love support from people in similar situations but am also happy to give support to all!
  • KathieElisa
    Options
    Hey, im 20 and need all the support i can get ! just signed up yesterday :)
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Me!

I'm 22, and maintaining but would love more active friends who are trying to get in shape/tone up and are HEALTHY eaters (I don't need any negative influences with people thinking it's safe to eat less than 1200 calories on a daily basis).

Feel free to add me, too :)
    Message with friend requests preferred.

Good luck to everyone!!
  • James4784
    James4784 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm 27, 28 on July 4th. Would love more friends on MFP, the more the merrier! :)

Pls feel free to add me!
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm 25! Feel free to add me :)
  • buddy529
    buddy529 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 24-year-old college student from Southern California. Feel free to add me :)
  • kasseyrichards
    Options
    I'm a 26 year old single mom to a beautiful ACTIVE 2 year old daughter. She is my inspiration to do this so I can be healthy and run jump and play with her without getting winded so easy. I live in southern Ohio and the closest "gym" is still 30 minutes away so it's not real convenient to go there. I work full time from 9-5 and by the time I pick up my daughter, get home cook dinner and have a little mommy daughter time, it's 9 and time for her to get to bed and I'm exhausted. I"m having a really hard time finding the motivation to work out, or the time for that matter. Anyone with advice or similar struggles please add me. I can use all the help I can get.
  • jwziebarth
    jwziebarth Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 29. Been on this for almost 6 months? Have started to take it much more seriously recently. Feel free to add me! Good luck to y'all.
  • smithla2
    smithla2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need lots of support and motivation! Just started MFP today and want today to be the start of a smaller me. Still in the 20's category, though not for long and want to be in the best shape possible when I hit the next age bracket! Feel free to add me!
  • rachel_d_b
    Options
    I'm 27. Just restarted this week. I lost 28 pounds on Weight Watchers and gained about half of that back. I am down 22 pounds as of right now and I'm looking for extra support from my MFP buddies! I love this website and I'm so glad that I found it. 6 more pounds to go to get back to where I was. I can't wait to get there! I am going to lose this weight this time! No matter what it takes!!!