Any one in their mid 20's, females with no kids (yet)

Options
Im looking for friends to help motivate me. I want people who are going to be positive. I will encourage you with positive comments best I can. I am about 5'5" looking to lose 50-60 lbs. I log everyday but only weigh in about once or twice a month.
Want to get some calipers to monitor body fat. I am focusing on building muscle and getting rid of fat. Not just the lbs. If you think we have similar goals, feel free to add me! Or reply to this thread :)

Replies

• sunrise123
    Options
    heya,

My names Diane,im 22 years old and im in the same boat! im getting married in june,i lost 6 stone a couple of year ago,but sadly 2 have crept back on VERY EASILY,so im strugglin,this is my 2nd day on a diet,i normally munch all day,as my job is in a call centre,very buisy,but i still munch! i still also have alot of loose skin,so need to exercise,how things going?
  • MrsLaurenAsh
    MrsLaurenAsh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I just turned 24 last week and I'm down 37 pounds so far. I started on August 9th of last year at 164 lbs and I'm hovering around 127 lbs now. I'm always up for some supportive new friends!

MrsLaurenAsh
  • sammycool1986
    sammycool1986 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sammy I'm 25 and get maried in 4 and a bit months. I'm 5'5 and would like to lose 30 pounds idealistically. Free to add me xx
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, 5'2" and I have about 50 more lbs to lose.
  • xjackie83
    xjackie83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and added you. I'm 28, 5'4" and am looking to lose around 50 pounds as well.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm late 20s with 52.5 lbs to go :)
  • j_flo2020
    Options
    Im Jenny. I am 24 and want to lose at least 50 lbs.
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking to lose around 75lbs! I'm also doing strength training at the gym to help tone and build muscle as I lose pounds so that I can be fit.

I'd love to help support you and get more support! I friended you :)
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    no kids lol
    5' 3.5"
    maintaining at ~120
    15-16% bf
    :wink:
  • MrsLythgoe
    Options
    I'm Claire, 24 turn 25 next month!! Getting married next september!! I added you!!
    Feel free to add me other people :-) x
  • halfsizeheather
    halfsizeheather Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i'm 28 and have about a 14lbs still to go and maintain. feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am 27 and married 6 months ago. facing the same issues of losing and gaining and losing and gaining.
    I have been on MFP for 95 days now and though i haven't really tried hard - I lost around 9 lbs. Now I am all up for losing the next 50 - 60 lbs to get to my 120 lb target.

You can add me if u like. :smile:
  • shanaenichole
    shanaenichole Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I am 22 years old. I am getting married in August. I am currently 140 and need to lose about 20lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Just added you!
  • dorkynerd
    dorkynerd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    25, and am looking to GET HEALTHY. I do weigh myself once or twice a week. But my main goal is to get healthy. I am already seeing progress in my fitness levels. I am so proud of myself. Can't wait to see more progress!

I added you!
  • rheiah
    rheiah Posts: 84
    Options
    Hey there.
    I'm 26, single (no kids) & have about 12 lbs to go.

Would love to know my body fat percentage...
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27 with no kids, have got two step-kids tho! I'm 5'6 and trying to lose 34lbs... sent you request. And if anyone else would like to add me go right ahead!!:happy:
  • b0mbxchelle
    Options
    25. Married for about 2 years. No kids. Looking to lose 100 pounds, with 25 pounds of it already lost. I'm sure once I lose the 100 I won't stop there though. I'm very active on this site and am only looking for strong motivated people who will give me support and who I can support as well (=
  • swiftfox82
    Options
    im 22 no kids and married you could be my friend if you want too!
  • nodone
    nodone Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    heya 27 no kids and 60lbs to go :) just added you :) everyone else feel free to as well :)