Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any one in their mid 20's, females with no kids (yet)

Im looking for friends to help motivate me. I want people who are going to be positive. I will encourage you with positive comments best I can. I am about 5'5" looking to lose 50-60 lbs. I log everyday but only weigh in about once or twice a month.
Want to get some calipers to monitor body fat. I am focusing on building muscle and getting rid of fat. Not just the lbs. If you think we have similar goals, feel free to add me! Or reply to this thread :)

Replies

• heya,

My names Diane,im 22 years old and im in the same boat! im getting married in june,i lost 6 stone a couple of year ago,but sadly 2 have crept back on VERY EASILY,so im strugglin,this is my 2nd day on a diet,i normally munch all day,as my job is in a call centre,very buisy,but i still munch! i still also have alot of loose skin,so need to exercise,how things going?
  • MrsLaurenAsh
    MrsLaurenAsh Posts: 25 Member
    You can add me! I just turned 24 last week and I'm down 37 pounds so far. I started on August 9th of last year at 164 lbs and I'm hovering around 127 lbs now. I'm always up for some supportive new friends!

MrsLaurenAsh
  • sammycool1986
    sammycool1986 Posts: 74 Member
    Hi I'm Sammy I'm 25 and get maried in 4 and a bit months. I'm 5'5 and would like to lose 30 pounds idealistically. Free to add me xx
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    I'm 26, 5'2" and I have about 50 more lbs to lose.
  • xjackie83
    xjackie83 Posts: 23 Member
    I went ahead and added you. I'm 28, 5'4" and am looking to lose around 50 pounds as well.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    I'm late 20s with 52.5 lbs to go :)
  • Im Jenny. I am 24 and want to lose at least 50 lbs.
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    I'm 24 and looking to lose around 75lbs! I'm also doing strength training at the gym to help tone and build muscle as I lose pounds so that I can be fit.

I'd love to help support you and get more support! I friended you :)
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    no kids lol
    5' 3.5"
    maintaining at ~120
    15-16% bf
    :wink:
  • halfsizeheather
    halfsizeheather Posts: 45 Member
    i'm 28 and have about a 14lbs still to go and maintain. feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • I'm Claire, 24 turn 25 next month!! Getting married next september!! I added you!!
    Feel free to add me other people :-) x
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Hi - I am 27 and married 6 months ago. facing the same issues of losing and gaining and losing and gaining.
    I have been on MFP for 95 days now and though i haven't really tried hard - I lost around 9 lbs. Now I am all up for losing the next 50 - 60 lbs to get to my 120 lb target.

You can add me if u like. :smile:
  • shanaenichole
    shanaenichole Posts: 22 Member
    Hey,

I am 22 years old. I am getting married in August. I am currently 140 and need to lose about 20lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Just added you!
  • dorkynerd
    dorkynerd Posts: 23 Member
    25, and am looking to GET HEALTHY. I do weigh myself once or twice a week. But my main goal is to get healthy. I am already seeing progress in my fitness levels. I am so proud of myself. Can't wait to see more progress!

I added you!
  • rheiah
    rheiah Posts: 84
    Hey there.
    I'm 26, single (no kids) & have about 12 lbs to go.

Would love to know my body fat percentage...
  • Hi, I'm 27 with no kids, have got two step-kids tho! I'm 5'6 and trying to lose 34lbs... sent you request. And if anyone else would like to add me go right ahead!!:happy:
  • 25. Married for about 2 years. No kids. Looking to lose 100 pounds, with 25 pounds of it already lost. I'm sure once I lose the 100 I won't stop there though. I'm very active on this site and am only looking for strong motivated people who will give me support and who I can support as well (=
  • im 22 no kids and married you could be my friend if you want too!
  • nodone
    nodone Posts: 10 Member
    heya 27 no kids and 60lbs to go :) just added you :) everyone else feel free to as well :)