Time to get back on track

Options
I have been on this site for a while now (sense June) but I really didn't start taking it seriously until a few months ago. Unfortunately the holidays hit and along with some major changes in my life i totally fell of the wagon. I gained back most of the weight I had lost and decided that today I am going to start taking my weight loss seriously again. I don't have that much to lose (about 20lbs max) so I am hoping that typing this out and seeing my self commit in text (rather than just saying it in my head) that it will keep me accountable. I am starting today with beachbody 2 fast formula to kick start my program and will begin chalean extreme on Thursday along with some additional cardio (probably swimming or an aerobics class a few days a week). Today I am 128lbs and hope to be in the 110's again (108 would be my ultimate goal). I know I can do this I just need to be disciplined and put down the fork and get my lazy *kitten* back on the treadmill.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck.:drinker:
  • lizf02
    lizf02 Posts: 41
    Options
    I am right there with ya! Good luck, I've done chaelean extreme its intense if I remember correctly. I did insanity and am about to start my 2nd go around with it. Shawn T here I come!!! :) good luck again!!