Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How often do you exercise?

13»

Replies

• beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    I workout 6 days a week, 3 cardios, 3 strength trainings, 40 min each wkout..........
  • I have a torn atfl and theres no getting better just surgery. Which I have put off. I walk both my breaks at work 10 each. My whole 30 min lunch and usually between 30 -40 mins after work. On sat and Sundays I try to walks of 30-60 mins a day. I wish there was something else I could do but with a bad ankle its pretty hard.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Wow you guys make me look like a slacker. I try to workout 6 days a week for 20 - 30 minutes. Whatever my schedule allows.
  • tikanique
    tikanique Posts: 54 Member
    5 - 6 times a week, between 40 and 75 minutes depending on how I feel. Always do at least 40 minutes of cardio and have added weight lifting to the mix.
  • I try to do the treadmill at home a few mornings a week when I can't get to my aerobics class. I also just want to maintain.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    I am just returning to exercising after taking 3 months off to heal a back and lung injury. Right now, I go between 1-3 times a week (60 mins each time). I'm hoping to eventually get to the point where I can go 3 times a week/60 mins. I'm currently maintaining my weight.
  • got_BluEgo
    got_BluEgo Posts: 30 Member
    4-6 times a week for at least 60mins
  • mcg6242
    mcg6242 Posts: 84
    6 days a Week betweeen 45 - 60 mins a day
  • Mocha02
    Mocha02 Posts: 96
    6 days a week from 60 to 90 mins. Includes cardio for 30-40 min.
  • 5-6 times a week for between 30 and 50 minutes if I can do it /feelssolazy.
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    3-4x per week for about 40-60 minutes.
  • ashleyrg
    ashleyrg Posts: 85 Member
    5 days a week 45- 90mins
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    It varies! Anyway from 4 to 6 days a week. Cardio 3 and strength between 2-3days
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    I exercise 5-6 days a week. At least 3 of those days include weight lifting, all include at least 60 minutes of cardio of some sort (treadmill hill training, running outdoors) and I'm also taking a couple of pilates classes twice a week (1 hour each). I also tend to go for walks on my lunch break, so that's another 30 minutes of light cardio, but at least I'm being active!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    3-5 depending on time. Try to do something daily. Strength/weights/2xweek. rest cardio 20-60mins-maintaing
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    My routine switches around alot with my travels, but lately it has been 6-7 days a week for 120-180 minutes.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Every day I do some form of exercise, from running to calisthenics to riding the bike. Every day I make sure I walk at least 15-30mins - at a moderate to brisk pace.
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    7 days a week I do 90 minutes of high impact aerobics and 3 days a week I walk at a mod pace for at least 60 minutes
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    4-7 days a week, i dont tend to workout on a day when i have to go into work that evening and for some reason i dont normally workout on a monday, its a monday thing lol!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    4-5 days a week for 55 to 75 minutes.

Monday - aerobics with resistance bands 55 mins plus stretching
    Tuesday - rest day
    Wednesday - Circuit training 55 mins
    Thursday - 10+ km run
    Friday - rest day
    Saturday - 8 km run
    Sunday - Circuits - 55 mins