CBA AKA The No Winers ! Yes that Means YOU !!

Options

Replies

• lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    It looks like we are all starting over today, so I am planning on doing my fitness coach on the wii this morning, and limiting my wine to ONE glass a day, if I have any. We'll see how it goes. Good luck everyone. :smile:
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA. Been busy with mom in the hospital. She's still in there but I'd rather have her there where she can get immediate help than at home.

Thanks for all your well wishes!

That being said - I had a few Sat night mainly to reduce my stress. I've been feeling horrible, guilty, and all that goes with it. :sad:

I guess I'm starting over as of yesterday (along with alot of others). Maybe I'll be stronger and resist this time. I'd like to give it up at least until I can get the weight off.

mbmempireranch - thanks for the quote, that says it all.

Hope everyone has a great day! :smile:
  • skinnymel
    skinnymel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    good morning everybody!
    feeling good!
    drinking water
    feeling good!
    drinking tea
    feeling good!:drinker:
    drinking water
    all i do
    is pee pee pee!:drinker:
  • lyla29
    Options
    good morning everybody!
    feeling good!
    drinking water
    feeling good!
    drinking tea
    feeling good!:drinker:
    drinking water
    all i do
    is pee pee pee!:drinker:
    :laugh:

I did good last night, I only had one drink. Hopefully I can keep it to just one, or hopefully none today. Hope everyone is doing good and has a great day.:smile:
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    Hey - where did everyone go?

Hope you're all OK - just busy I guess.

How's everyone doing?
  • lyla29
    Options
    I'm still doing pretty good. My kids are all sick, and they got me sick (with a cold), so I've been tired and busy. Going to try to work out this morning. Being sick means that I don't want any wine, so that's good.:ohwell: Hope everyone has a great day. :smile:
  • skinnymel
    skinnymel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everybody!
    I know Jen, nobody's here anymore! Well, I was really happy yesterday after doing zumba then yoga-
    burned 850 calories!!! I love my heart rate monitor.:heart: ..
    Already seeing an improvement from my work this week, so I feel super motivated to keep on track.
    REALLY want to see the scale say 139.9.....!!!
    Hope you feel better soon Lyla.
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    I'm here ;) I have been working out extra hard and trying to plan lot's of things out , like menu's, organization lists, vacations plans, spring cleaning the house etc ! Busy Busy !!!!

Everyone looks like they are going great, well except for the colds :( Hopefully it will be speedy recovery for the little one's :)

I actually BOUGHT a bottle of wine at Trader joes but been thinking a lot of the wine consumption.. truth is, I'm just not that into it anymore.. so why do I drink it then ? Hmmmm... working on that still ....

I am feeling awesome I do know that.... I have decided my next clean out tomorrow will be all the alcohol out of the house, it doesn't need to be in here and if it's not, then I don't want it :)

Have you ever figured OUT how much you spend on wine Monthly ??? OMG.. that was amazing !!!! that's enough to make anyone stop LOL !!!!

Anyhow I am here.. really feel like I'm getting it.

I also went out and treated myself today to Jen Lancasters pretty in Plaid book ( this chick is so funny I cry every time I read her books, she too has tried to lose weight .. and I also thought what the heck and added in hungry girls new book :) I'll let you know how they are ;)

Everyone hang in there ;) Even small changes are great changes ;)
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options

I also went out and treated myself today to Jen Lancasters pretty in Plaid book ( this chick is so funny I cry every time I read her books, she too has tried to lose weight .. and I also thought what the heck and added in hungry girls new book :) I'll let you know how they are ;)

Oh I LOVE Jen Lancaster! I've read all three of her previous books and can't wait to get back to Sacto, her latest should have arrived while I've been gone! She is friggin' hilarious and yes, she gets the struggle of weight loss and working out.

There's been lots of alcohol on this trip to San Diego. Looking forward to getting on the plane in a few hours and getting home and drying out! I did manage to work out 4 days while I was here but not sure if it offset the food and beverage choices!

Sounds like everyone is doing well with their goals and enjoying their weekend!

Congrats ladies!:flowerforyou:
  • lyla29
    Options
    Well, I didn't do too bad this week, mostly because my kids had colds, and they gave it to me,:ohwell: I enjoyed my wine on mother's day, and now I'm back to trying not to have any wine at all this week. We'll see how it goes. Hope everyone is doing good. :smile:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i have been enjoying wine every night lately, but last night i went w/out!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    i woke up feeling so proud of myself.:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Oregon Lady ! YEAAAA ! That's great ! I know, I feel so good the next day without it too ! I am so used to drinking it now though to relax ! GRRRR !!!!!

But the Holiday weekend is over, so it's onward and upward from here :)

:bigsmile:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I've been away too long and been drinking WAY too much wine. I really need to refocus. The weather has been so nice, I love to sit by the pool with the glass of wine. I'm with you guys though, I feel so much better in the morning without and I have so much more energy to get things done and feel motivated to work out. I have a part on June 13th and have made a commitment for no alcohol until then. Wow, that's a lofty goal for me but I'm gonna do it dang it!!! :bigsmile:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i send positive vibes, thoughts and prayers to u wildkat.
    :heart: and to all the rest of us trying to cut back.:sad:
    :cry: i "enjoyed" this weekend and i feel my lbs r suffering for it.:cry:
    :happy: yay for monday!!!!!:happy: i/we get to start a new week!:tongue::tongue: :tongue:
  • lyla29
    Options
    I am struggling with trying to cut back lately because I am very stressed, and my evening glasses of wine are very relaxing. The good thing is I haven't gained any weight, but I also haven't lost any weight either:ohwell: . I am going to see if I can just have 1 or 2 glasses after dinner and go from there. Hopefully it will get easier, and once this stressful time is over, I can cut back even more. Good luck everyone. :smile:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    i wish u the best lyla:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    i have found that i am more frusterated w/ just 1-2 glasses than none!:tongue::tongue: :tongue: isnt that a bad sign?:angry::angry:
  • lyla29
    Options
    i wish u the best lyla:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    i have found that i am more frusterated w/ just 1-2 glasses than none!:tongue::tongue: :tongue: isnt that a bad sign?:angry::angry:

thank you. I know how you feel about only having 1-2 glasses as opposed to none. When I end up not having any wine at all, I do fine (on that rare occasion:tongue: ) but if I try to only have one, then I want to have 2-3:ohwell: . I will just keep trying, and hopefully it will get easier.
  • oregonlady
    Options
    i am rereading posts in this line trying to gain strength.:cry::cry:

i am mostly finished w/ my busy day.:yawn: :yawn:

i think most of you all can relate to how very badly i'd like to relax w/ a few 10 oz (that's 600 cals:noway: ) glasses of wine right now! :tongue: :tongue:
    most every night, i budget the 600 cals in so i do indulge:embarassed: :embarassed:
    but i'm getting closer to my goal weight than i ever thought i really would!:happy: :happy:
    i need to really clean myself up now.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

i just needed to talk w/ u all. :ohwell: :ohwell:
    this talk did help me.
    thank you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i'll drink water:drinker: :drinker:
  • lyla29
    Options
    I know how you feel. I usually budget the calories for most of my glasses of wine, so I haven't gained weight, but it makes it harder for me to reach my goal. I just need to really push myself to not have as many glasses, because I don't want to totally cut it out, (but that seems to be my problem, I always want more than that 1 glass of wine once I start.:ohwell: )
    We'll just take it one day at a time, and hopefully it will be easier to have less and less.

Have a great day.:smile:
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Hi Girls... I feel your pain trust me!

I started this topic and then did ok for , oh 2 days LOL !

Then when I started back drinking wine i'm drinking WAY MORE than I was before.. Pftttttt.......

I'm starting p90x tomorrow so it's being cut out totally until I can get that 1-2 4 oz glass thing in control... why is this so flipping hard ???? GRRRR !!!!!!!!