fantasy adventure?

Options
13»

Replies

• taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Mine is simply to go to Vegas...experience the lights...the sounds..the sights...

vegas is amazing! you wont be dissapointed. been once, going again :)
    one dollar margheritas!
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i hope to go to the south of france on the bike this summer, would be nice to be in smaller leathers
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i would do things that would get me arrested on the spot of course i would run a lot until im caught
  • tomasart
    tomasart Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Perhaps I would like to be the one who finally catches a Sasquatch? Oh The fame, Oh the glory..heehee:blushing:
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Has anybody ever heard of doing the Camino? A 500 mile walk through Spain, and a sacred medieval tradition. It's gonna happen someday!

Ooohh.. I'd love to do that..

Or drive a Mustang convertible across the US.. Love the US.. Such a huge and diverse country.. Why Americans actually leave their own country for holidays I don't know!! :bigsmile:

Or do an African Safari on horseback..

Or be able to travel the world first class and stop off where ever you felt like and stay for a while to get a feel for the place and the people.. Then move on again when you feel like it.. (Definitely a lotto win dream there!! :laugh: )
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    To spend a year backpacking the world (40+ countries). I plan to do this (and am budgetting for it) the year I retire.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im a bit of an adrenaline junky. Id love to go someplace where I can zip line, climb, dive, bungee and hike up cool stuff. Belize maybe? Sounds amazing.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Im a bit of an adrenaline junky. Id love to go someplace where I can zip line, climb, dive, bungee and hike up cool stuff. Belize maybe? Sounds amazing.

Costa rica is amazing for that. Went last year for 10 days. Great zip lining.

Know where else has that? Here! Check out pine isle zip line at lake Lanier islands. 4 hour tour over the lake.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    but I've always thought I'd like to go and run with the bulls once in my life. (once I get in shape, of course ... no better target than the fat guy in the back of the pack, right?)

This made me laugh!

I'd love to do some backpacking across some foreign land. Be introduced to new cultures and people!

The guy I'm talking to right now just got back from a road trip ALL OVER the USA. It sounded awesome!!! Maybe one day.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Ive always wanted to explore space. Think it would be awesome to walk on the moon or be the first person to walk on an uncharted world.
  • soulwarder
    Options
    You don't want to do that, I work in a prison and dating is very limited :noway:

i would do things that would get me arrested on the spot of course i would run a lot until im caught
    [/quote]
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I would like to do a fighter pilot adventure. You can go with a friend. You each go up in your own plane and battle. I would like to do that with my older brother and win. He thinks a girl couldn't beat him. Silly boy.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Absolute dream for me - big, epic African safari!!! I need to either start making a hell of a lot more money or marry a millionaire, cuz they're so expensive! Lol
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Up to Alaska, across the Diomedes islands, and down Far East Siberia until I wind up in Vladivostok and take the trans siberian railroad over to Moscow (or St. Petersburg). Not sure what mode of transport.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Be rid of my ex husband....if that can't happen, then live in Greece would have to be second.
  • greg331
    greg331 Posts: 38
    Options
    Sailing a sloop with a small crew to the Bahamas and back!