Anyone Have Siblings or relatives on MFP?

Options
2»

Replies

• HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I encouraged my Mother and two sisters to join. My mother hasn't been on in 9 months, but she doesn't need to lose much weight at all. My two sisters, who need to lose a LOT of weight, don't have TIME for things like this. I deleted them both once because they weren't checking in for weeks. After re-friending them, they stopped showing up again. I sent a message telling them how easy this is (not so politely) if you just do it. One sister deleted me, and then I deleted the other after getting tired of seeing reports of her not logging in.

I guess they just aren't ready to lose yet. :noway:
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    My mum is on here, and so is my boyfriend (he might not be family but we're competitive haha)
  • JELBLEE
    Options
    My daughter as well as my best friend are part of the MFP family!! My daughter is the one who introduced me and I, in turn, introduced my best friend. CRAZY to think of the food I was eating that my body didn't need on a daily basis!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    I do! My husband and my aunt!
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yes! My brother, nickfrench, is on here. I love watching how quickly he's progressing. I'm very proud!
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    My FABULOUS sister introduced me to MFP and I will be forever grateful!

Love you seester!! :flowerforyou:

And now my sister is kickin booty!!! Love you too, seester!! 
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    One of my sisters is on here (I have 5 :)
    She's much more active than I am, and is a lot thinner.........but she motivates me and helps me to keep going!

It's all good :love: :love:
  • Katrina18pt2
    Options
    I have my sister, her wife, and my boyfriend of over two years all as friends on the site. :)
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I have my 2 sisters on here. I introduced them to MFP.
    2 of my sisters are on here :-)

Glad you joined little sis....lol
  • away3000
    Options
    I have a sister and two cousins. We talk diet, exercise, and MFP all the time. It is nice when others are in a similar boat and we can row together.
  • emmaruns
    emmaruns Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My dad was how I found this site! He lost 70 pounds last year :)
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I have my 2 sisters on here. I introduced them to MFP.
    2 of my sisters are on here :-)

Glad you joined little sis....lol

hi sis :-)
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My husband joined one day before I did and our oldest daughter joined a bit later. My husband and daughter are at maintenance! I am 50 down and 50 to go.
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Funny thing.. I am the only one 'Out of shape' in my family so no relative no frens here :cry:
    I did try to convince some of my frens to join it but they always get away with a lame excuse that 'they are very busy'
    But good thing is that I have made some very inspiring frens online here .. I have never met them but they always keep me going! :drinker:
  • Sweetncgal78
    Sweetncgal78 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just got my sister to join yesterday, hoping the interaction between her and I is great motivation for both of us.
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My mother-in-law, and some close friends, which is nice! :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My sister, brother, and sister in law are members, but aren't on as much as I am.
  • amaodonnell
    amaodonnell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have 2 of my sisters and a couple really close friends. Its wonderful having their support and being able to support them.