Indestructable--Disturbed
  • kwehkweh
    kwehkweh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    BOA- Eat you up
    and Energetic
  • LizaBird
    Options
    Look into downloading a band called Damone... fast paced and fun. The timbaland Shock Value albums and Paramoure and Fall out boy are all on my stand by lists. Hope that helps!
  • mercyr80
    mercyr80 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ciara-Goodies
  • CaseyBee
    CaseyBee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    So What by Pink, I Like To Move It by King Julian (Madagascar), Remember The Name by Fort Minor, Fingerprints (& Firework) by Katy Perry, Hey Mami by Fanny Pack (lol), Invincible by OK Go, Stupify by Disturbed, Paper Planes by MIA, Voodoo People (mix by Prodigy/Pendulum is the best), Let The Bodies Hit The Floor by Drowning Pool, Welcome To The Jungle by Guns 'N Roses, Fireproof by Pillar, and Butterfly by Crazytown are some of my favorites.

(Don't judge, I worked in a Weight Room with a bunch of Manly Men and the musical taste rubbed off! :)
  • leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i jam out to todays hip hop songs on pandora..awsome
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Songs you like.
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Anything by Sleigh Bells or Ratatat, but my favorite workout album is Bloc Party's "Silent Alarm"!!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Higher Ground - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Going the Distance by Cake. Best ever.
  • brendabuckeye
    brendabuckeye Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Tik Tok by Ke$ha
    Jump Around by House of Pain
    I Know You Want Me by Pit Bull

These make me dance around and keep moving. Have fun!
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Black Betty by Ram Jam is one of my favorites, but there are a lot of them to list....
  • Smashleymae10
    Options
    So What by Pink, I Like To Move It by King Julian (Madagascar), Remember The Name by Fort Minor, Fingerprints (& Firework) by Katy Perry, Hey Mami by Fanny Pack (lol), Invincible by OK Go, Stupify by Disturbed, Paper Planes by MIA, Voodoo People (mix by Prodigy/Pendulum is the best), Let The Bodies Hit The Floor by Drowning Pool, Welcome To The Jungle by Guns 'N Roses, Fireproof by Pillar, and Butterfly by Crazytown are some of my favorites.

(Don't judge, I worked in a Weight Room with a bunch of Manly Men and the musical taste rubbed off! :)

I love it!!! I don't usually listen to Rock songs either, but there is someone about listening to that kind of music when you're working out. You need music that make you feel like you could kick someone's butt! I do, anyway! :)
  • kcgslp
    kcgslp Posts: 212
    Options
    Love most Black-Eye Peas music.
  • kelleyish
    kelleyish Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
  • CaseyBee
    CaseyBee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! I don't usually listen to Rock songs either, but there is someone about listening to that kind of music when you're working out. You need music that make you feel like you could kick someone's butt! I do, anyway! :)
    Woohoo! That's exactly what it is! I need to feel like I can kick butt and walk all over those miles/weights/machines/personal trainers ;)