New here looking for friends

Options
Hi my name is Joshua Tamblyn, i've never done anything like this before, but i'm new in my recovery from drugs and alchohol... I spend a large portion of the day sleeping, eating, gaming, doing homework. I'm looking for support in motivation to get to the gym! I'm friends with Seny69 on here, in real life. He got me motivated to get in shape, he got me to sign up on here and I'm excited to get to know you guys! thanks for your time

Replies

• PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    Options
    Welcome buddy, glad I could get you to join!
  • pink09diamonds
    Options
    Welcome Joshua :smile:

I wish you the best of luck with everything in your life, There is so much support here for you it's amazin and Seny69 is an inspiration!!! I added you there aswell :smile: Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your journey!!
    Good Luck!!!
    Sinead:smile:
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    i added you :)
  • jenteel
    jenteel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Welcome!! I am also new to this site, but it does look promising based on the reviews. I recently used a similar site to quit smoking, so I am hopeful a support group will help me with weight loss.
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find a lot of great support here. Feel free to add me if you like. :smile:
  • CuttingtheTies
    Options
    Hello!
    It's nice to meet you.
    I'm here to support you; if you ever need anything I'm here. :)
  • JTamb
    JTamb Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you so much, this site is amazing thanks cutting
  • JTamb
    Options
    Thanks Janteel look forward to chatting with you!
  • goatgirl99
    Options
    i hate counting calories but i need 2 loose weigh or i could have diabetes soon!!!! so ill add u!!!!
  • Poohsta0
    Poohsta0 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome JT. This is the place for support. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • JTamb
    Options
    thanks pink Seny is my best friend and we are both going to get back into shape with the power of god, and were very thankful for your support!