Replies

• SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I agree! Me myself and I
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Jack LaLanne - stayed in peak condition up until his death - ran a successful business

Anthony Accardo - claimed his piece of life's action, rolled his enemies and rewarded his
    friends. Lived to be 86 - happy and well loved but still feared.

Arnold Rothstein - a great man who knew finances inside out. He was much respected
    and had many friends in all the right places. When Arnold Rothstein talked, people listened.

Zig Ziglar - Wrote "See You At The Top" - a book than transformed my life.

Sun Tzu - wrote "The Art of WAR" - a book that taught me how to defeat my enemies
  • ivansmomma
    Options
    personally, i don't like the term thinspiration as it makes me think of eating disorders, but i think erika christensen has a great figure

I believe a 'thread' was blocked recently for the term 'thinspiration', which is used as a pro-ana term. I'm sure a better and more healthy term can be used.
  • mjg08060
    mjg08060 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Megan Fox :p
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Carrie Underwood and Faith Hill
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    I love Mila Kunis, but my body will never look like hers. LOL. shes very petite and I just dont have the build to be petite.

I think Jennifer Love Hewitt is more of a reasonable body inspiration (though I dont have as much boob as she does).

So lets say this... Mila Kuni's upper body, and Jennifer Love Hewitt's lower body. ;)
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    These ladies:

Scarlett Johansson
    Jennifer Aniston
    Reese Witherspoon
  • lampvamp
    Options
    Michael Fassbender. Gorgeous, gorgeous man. Seeing him makes me want to be fit for him. Plus, seeing what he had to go through to play Bobby Sands in Hunger (2008), lets me know I can handle the day without that croissant.
  • lthomas42
    lthomas42 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    JWOWW (shush) from Jersey Shore. Minus the fake boobs. But she's fit and trim and has a great body.
  • parney06
    parney06 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me when I was 21...I just want my old body back. I know its still under there.
  • jenn166
    Options
    Chalene Johnson, she motivated me with turbofire and turbo jam. I also created a group on facebook my members keep me going!! To anyone who wants to join, feel free to!!! http://www.facebook.com/myfitnesspal#!/groups/325145107525618/
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    personally, i don't like the term thinspiration as it makes me think of eating disorders, but i think erika christensen has a great figure

I believe a 'thread' was blocked recently for the term 'thinspiration', which is used as a pro-ana term. I'm sure a better and more healthy term can be used.

Yes...yes...yes...

Thinspiration and thinspro are both pro-ana terms. :(
  • laceyxlockdown
    laceyxlockdown Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    dita von teese <3

I second that, for sure.

she is just so curvy and her waist is 16inches! (she did corset training of course)
    but she also inspires me to be sexy and classy all at the same time! gah /
    and she is as pale as me with black hair, win! :)
  • Thulpa
    Thulpa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My "thinspiration" as it were happens to be able to go back to the group I was in before being out of the gym for medical reasons. I was super fit, and belonged to a club, (still do) where we would do really fit things, show off our fitness for positive change, and overall use fitness to promote a more healthy lifestyle. I am looking forward to doing all of those things this summer, though I know that I have a while to go still.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    dita von teese <3

I second that, for sure.

she is just so curvy and her waist is 16inches! (she did corset training of course)

Yeah I know, I loooove her!
    She inspired me to take up burlesque and pole dance for fitness.
    And to alwaaaays moisturize ahah
  • kbee784
    kbee784 Posts: 27
    Options
    Emma Stone
    the current, not so scary-skinny Nicole Richie
    Miranda Kerr
    Rooney Mara
    Milan Kunis
    Taylor Momsen
  • laceyxlockdown
    laceyxlockdown Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    dita von teese <3

I second that, for sure.

Yeah I know, I loooove her!
    She inspired me to take up burlesque and pole dance for fitness.
    And to alwaaaays moisturize ahah

haha omg i pole dance too! XD
    lol amen <3
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    ME!!!!

well, the me i used to be when i was 20.....
  • ingbaden
    Options
    dita von teese <3

She is a beauty
  • chriscbond
    chriscbond Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mine too!