Jobs. What do you do?

Options

Replies

• phangue
    Options
    I am a Licensed Psychotherapist and I work with mental health and substance abuse clients. I have to act like I have it all together at work but I am truly a "Physician Heal Thyself" kinda person. I am home by 1:30pm every day and all I do is scarf down high fat, high calorie foods, grab my kindle, go to bed and read until I fall asleep for 2-3 hours. I am tired of being a lazy fat *kitten* and that is why I am here!!!
  • mommy2girlies
    mommy2girlies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom... I always thought with my 2 little ones, Id lose weight chasing after them all day everyday, but in fact I ended up eating snacks with them and finishing there food. Thats my problem! UGH!
  • nmerley
    nmerley Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Childcare provider so I can stay at home with my little guy. Use to work in a factory til I had him. Miss the physical part of that job but love stayin home with my love! Wouldnt trade it for the world. I wait for nap time and if they r all sleepin at once I try and jump on treadmill or sneak in a few sit ups. Otherwise Im always on my feet. I dont allow tv on and we r always doin activities. I LOVE MY JOB!!
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    don't really earn a living, just a little boost to help pay a bill or two...I am a dance instructor (which I do for free) and a Zumba instructor
  • jmzhale
    jmzhale Posts: 186
    Options
    Superintendent of a Dihydrogen Monoxide production facility.

HA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Water! Cute.

Jillian

15449148.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Makes it sound more interesting. :laugh:
  • Bradozzz85
    Options
    Real Estate sales
  • pgpeacock
    Options
    I am a waitress, Monday, tuesday, off wed, work thursday and friday and off on the weekends ;) I love my job... i walk alot and carry heavy trays but i guess my body is so used to it that it doesnt keep me in shape or it may be the thing keeping me from gaining more weight haha.. so after a day of speed walking and carrying a aload of trays i have to come home and work out lol i need to get me one of them things to track how many steps i take ;)
  • dreamzvt
    Options
    Buyer for an Aerospace Corporation. I am in and out of my seat all day which is a good thing. I also have two young children at home and I am single so I am on the move quite often picking up after everyone or getting us out the door in the morning.

I have many bosses....no fun

I have to be there by 730 and I leave at 4pm. I get up at 4:30am, have a little bit of time for me and then the fun begins, wake up the girls and move it...to get there by 730
  • nacho125
    Options
    I work for HEB and working at a grocery store sometimes is hard to select the healthy choices since there is so many great sweets around all the time
  • dianaboardman
    Options
    I am currently an Independant Distributor of Bodybyvi products and loving it!!! Losing weight and helping people do the same all around the world baby!!!!
  • angela72023
    Options
    Human resources for a telecommunications company. Total desk job. Long hours.
  • mdocrn
    mdocrn Posts: 4
    Options
    I am an RN at a maximum security prison. I have two teenage sons and two small stepdaughters. I wish I was home more.
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I'm a desk jockey too. I'm an ethical hacker (I get paid to hack into computer systems and tell the owners how I did it so they can fix the problems). I pretty much sit at a desk in front of a computer all day so making sure I get to the gym before work, on my lunch hour or in the evening is critical. I work out 6 days a week.
  • kmfolkins
    Options
    I have my own weaving business at home. Try to do it most of the time with a 3 + 4 year old at home while my 7 + 9 year old are at school. Nice to be my own boss, but hard sometimes.
  • happyme67
    Options
    Primary School Teacher of Year 5/6 but I am having a years leave and I am only relieving on Thursdays and Fridays.:happy:
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Teacher
    > Most days enjoyable Then some days:drinker: jk
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Work for a Sheriff Department....lot of computer work!
  • 01ddm
    01ddm Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I work 3 days a week as a Safety, Quality & Environmental Manager and the rest of the time a mum to 2 gorgeous boys. :smile:
  • suzy50minus
    suzy50minus Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fed ex driver--25 yrs! Love it...no-one watching over me all day, meet lots of people and moving around all day long!
  • DianaSan
    DianaSan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What do I do....well, I used to be a classroom teacher and moved around all day! On the down side of that, I had no time to eat right and exercise. Now, I'm a program manager at a university and sit a lot, but have much more time to plan food and focus on my exercises!