In need of more support & MFP friends!

Options
I joined MFP this past November and have managed to lose abt 13lbs from my starting date so far. I have a very awesome, supportive, but small group of friends already hohwever I could use more. Looking forward to being inspired by everyones journey..that's what helps me maintain my focus..so feel free to add me..thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• emzamia
    emzamia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Emily and i have been struggling to find the motivation to exercise and eat healthy. I suffer from depression and i am currently helping myself through this. yesterday was the first day that i have exercised since last year and i am very unfit lol.
    i can't wait to get home tonight and do my second zumba work out for this week :)
    i need all the support and motivation i can get. one thing i have learnt is no one can help you until you start helping yourself.
  • finleyreece2011
    Options
    Hiya. hows the Zumba going?, is it a class u go to or a dvd?. I have it on the wii but havnt tried it yet.
  • JessiPooo
    Options
    Hi Im Jessica, just joined today. I've joined numerous gyms and attended numerous fitness classes, but cannot get this weight loss stuff right!! Im so frustrated but not discouraged :smile:
  • iooprcntme
    Options
    Hiya. hows the Zumba going?, is it a class u go to or a dvd?. I have it on the wii but havnt tried it yet.

zumba on the wii is fun but i also have been to many zumba classes and i feel it is alot funny and personaly i seem t o try harder when people are around so the class was better for me but again the wii is fun too and my daughter does it with me