Feel free to add me =)
  • tilliesmom9
    Options
    Same here!

T
  • Cherrelleybee
    Cherrelleybee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Cherrelle, I'm 25 and I would like to lose 50 by summer time. I'm also looking for new great motivational friends and help anywhere i can get it. Add me!
  • leeannm0304
    Options
    Hi Girl - I am going to be 38 at the end of this month and my goal is to also loose 30-40 Lbs.. feel free to add me..
  • shelli1982
    Options
    your goals sound awesome!! i'm 29 and have been at this for a few years... started out needing to lose about 80 to 90, now am about 30 to 40 as well... feel free to add me, i'd like to lose 20 by about mid-june or early july too :)
  • NettyB62
    Options
    I am 49 years old....I am aiming to lose 40 lbs this year.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 26..I have 30lbs till goal. Anyone is welcome to add me, as well. :happy:
  • MasonMelissa
    MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 lbs to loose as a final goal but i would frist like to lose 16 lbs by May 1st then the rest buy Sept./October.

feel free to add me!!
  • tamkjj
    tamkjj Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I just started last week. I am 31 TODAY! So my goal is "31 with 31 to go!" Need to lose 31 lbs by the summer. :smile:
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Me too! Trying to lose 35-40 lbs. So far I've lost 9. We can do it!
  • ingbaden
    Options
    Exact same goal feel free to add me.
  • traciwe
    traciwe Posts: 78
    Options
    im 26 with 37 lbs. to loose...anyone who would like can add me...could always use the extra encouragement and motivation!
  • AlaskaLily
    Options
    Hey!!!!! 26 here...and looking to lose 30 pounds as my first goal. 2 pounds down! ADD ME!
  • RadBarb
    RadBarb Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi there! I am 41 and hope to lose 30-40 lbs. I have been a member of MFP for awhile now, but have just recently started taking things seriously. Feel free to add me. I would love to have as many friends as possible offering encouraging comments (cold hard truth) and to share this life journey with! Best of luck to you!!!
  • emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    in a similar boat.. but at age 30.. friend me if youd like..
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 27. My original goal was to lose 41 pounds. I've lost 14, so I've got 27 to go! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • garayt
    garayt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Tonya. I'm 28 (29 on the 27th). I just joined MFP yesterday. My goal is to lose 40-50 pounds. Add me if you want to. I can also use motivation and inspiration to keep going and will do my best to give you the same.
  • MommyTritt
    MommyTritt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy of a 10 month old baby girl, needing to lose about 30 pounds. I only gained 10 during pregnancy, but afterwards I had severe PPD, so I ate a lot and hardly moved. Looking to change that! Anyone feel free to add me (:
  • schavarry
    Options
    I'm 22, looking to loose around 55 lbs total, I've already lost 10 and I'd like to loose another 30+ before my husband comes back from deployment in September. Feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • kluvsj
    kluvsj Posts: 9
    Options
    hi, im 37 just had baby number 6 and he is my last! so its time to lose all my baby weight for good this time, i have a goal of 83 lbs that is to weigh 115 which is what i weighed when i married my 1st husband at the age of 22 probably not a realistic goal but ive lost 2 lbs so far in 2 days lol but i would be really happy with 30-40, please add me i really need help with these cravings and constantly talking to people about food is not helping! lol