I have not eaten all day

Options
2»

Replies

• iooprcntme
    Options
    omg i wish i wasnt hungry after working out but for me im starving after i work out lol
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    omg i wish i wasnt hungry after working out but for me im starving after i work out lol

lol me too, im always hungry after i leave the gym
  • idontknow97
    Options
    I think it just depends sometimes after you work out your not as hungry.
  • makemeover428
    Options
    This may be a little off topic but ive also heard that your body "learns" to be hungry. If normal meal hours for you are 6 am, 9 am, 12 pm, 3 pm and 6 pm your body learns to be hungry at these times. Do you usually have regular meal hours? Also heard (and im not stating 'scientific evidence' here) that if you consistantly eat at the same times every day your body burns more calories after your meal. The reason given for this is that your body learns to metabolize and digest more efficiently if you have habitual eating habits rather than sporatic habits. Anyways, point being maybe your unexplained lack of hunger is caused by inconsistent eating habits...just a thought:)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    You can safely not-eat for a couple of days without much concern. This would be pretty strange of course, and I wouldn't recommend it, but as far as your metabolism goes you don't need to concern yourself with meal timing assuming you're not doing multiple-day fasts.

In short, if you aren't hungry and you don't have issues with being lightheaded from not eating/etc, then don't worry about it.

The bonus is, you can pig out later because you have the calories saved up.

I would however, suggest that you still get your calories and macronutrients consumed by end of day.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    After my hour work out this morning at 9am, I didn't feel hungry so I didn't eat breakfest or anything until right now---speical k cereal I know I have to eat but I just don't feel hungry....what's wrong with me?
    You know very well that such behavior will ruin your health.
    You need to get serious about your food intake and take ownership of your diet.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    The meds i am on do this to me. when it wears off i end up binging so just eat something now even if you arnt hungry. sometimes i have to make myself eat. i really like slim fast drink mix mixed with whole milk. it helps me get my calories in and some nutrients if i cant force myself to eat anything solid.
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I rarely eat because I am hungry, I usually just eat because I have to....food is fuel. Now I make it a habit to eat. :smile: